I want this faggot to be hung publicly.

D

Deleted member 41390

Banned
Joined
Aug 24, 2023
Posts
26,556
Reputation
29,001
Bottom of the fucking barrel. I want this faggots decaying corpse publicized all over the news, traumatizing all of his copy cats. Scared to say a word. Look niggers I’m so not racist that I’m mentally ill over thinking about saying nigger.
CA29958D A7D5 49FA B760 E7FCB45DF727

Red haired cunt I hope he hangs himself.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Kazey, Deleted member 56659 and 1 other person
I'd be there to see him get hanged
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Deleted member 56659
Bottom of the fucking barrel. I want this faggots decaying corpse publicized all over the news, traumatizing all of his copy cats. Scared to say a word. Look niggers I’m so not racist that I’m mentally ill over thinking about saying nigger.View attachment 2837556
Red haired cunt I hope he hangs himself.
hope that retard nigger dies tbh
saw 5 of his clips and im disgusted
 
Fucking subhuman , I’m a god up against that ugly red haired peon.
 
 
STRONG chadlite
 

Similar threads

2s2f
Replies
29
Views
121
tansel
tansel
ØUROBOROS
Replies
17
Views
97
supergoat972
supergoat972
code80
Replies
4
Views
47
tansel
tansel
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
17
Views
114
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
3
Views
42
JesusDaKing
JesusDaKing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top