I want this hairstyle!!

Africancel

Africancel

Gold
3A2F14B3 D82B 4EEC 9AE1 E13EA5639C67

I want this hairstyle so fucking bad. How long do I need to grow my hair to have this length??

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
self hating avi

I have this style (with low taper fade). depends on ur genes my hair grows really fast took me like 9 months. for most ppl gonna take 1 year. i lucked out with covid so i didnt have to go outside during its awkward phase

I have this style (with low taper fade). depends on ur genes my hair grows really fast took me like 9 months. for most ppl gonna take 1 year. i lucked out with covid so i didnt have to go outside during its awkward phase
My hair grows pretty fast too, for a Senegalese at least idk bout black Americans

Can send some pics??

How long do I need to grow my hair to have this length??
Depends on your starting situation and your hair growth genetics.
If you are starting from a buzzcut and have slow hair growth it could take you more than a year.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Depends on your starting situation and your hair growth genetics.
If you are starting from a buzzcut and have slow hair growth it could take you more than a year.
Well that’s good. I still live with my mom so it’s not possible rn but when I move out imma try it and all kinds of hairstyles in between.

thats at least 2 years growth from buzzcut

Damn his hair looks like Eren’s. Eren Neager innit

At the very least 2 years from what I can see. Or you could fast-track it and get extensions.

At the very least 2 years from what I can see. Or you could fast-track it and get extensions.
Yeah that’s a good idea. Gonna see in a few months