I want this to be last thread for a while so…

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

I will delete this account
starting soph yr at uni first day
I don’t even want to be on here during this so please just be serious one time
I fully have taken in and understand my position

I am a ethnic, manlet, dicklet, LTN

I fully understand now this world runs on two things
Sex and money
Looks and power

That’s it
That’s all
Emotions and empathy and all that other bs doesn’t matter

You either ascend to mog and survive or descend everyday and die
That’s it. No one cares. There’s nothing else to it.

I want advice from the last few remaining serious ascenders here; based on this info what’s the next step for me?

my freshman year was fucked up.
so sophomore year with all this info a decent plan I’ve come up with is to sacrifice sophomore year and ascend in the next 8 months-1 year so jr and sr yr I can at least live a justifiable life at prob mtn.
what’s holding me back is that fact that going into grind mode to lose 80 pounds is brutal and hearing foids having sex everyday is gonna drive me mad, especially if my roommate is a slayer (praying he’s an incel or im roping)

to do that for 8 months…fucking hell…In the prime of my YOUTH (I’m 19 btw) and youth is fleeting and short, doesn’t last long at all… fuck man one year down the drain? Gone? Fuck. Then I’ll really have no one to blame if I fail, and I basically cannot fail.

Idk I’m conflicted. And btw before you say dropout I kinda need college but don’t want to explain why rn

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
kys bro my birds will let @MA_ascender know who is cooming, never let me speak again :ogre::ogre: @looksmaxxing223 @ReadBooksEveryday @enchanted_elixir @enriquecel @PsychoDsk @thugmaxxer2 @baerr @itzyaboyJJ @GlamourPursuer @Gaygymmaxx @Litekiller11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enriquecel and looksmaxxing223