I WANT TO BE A BBC. MY NEW STACY ONEITIS SEES THEM AS GODS

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
She is legit a 10/10,we are also alike cuz she is into TCC and edgy shit like me,but when I check her story its full of black soundcloud rappers. She just uploaded now a shirtless gymcelled BBC with a rainbow teeth to her story,and wrote "Tasty" on the pic. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 616, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
the autism is too much

She is legit a 10/10,we are also alike cuz she is into TCC and edgy shit like me,but when I check her story its full of black soundcloud rappers. She just uploaded now a shirtless gymcelled BBC with a rainbow teeth to her story,and wrote "Tasty" on the pic. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Just paint yourself black.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and SikKunt
send pic of oneitis

Lifefuel for @blackoutwhitein

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
This is what I wrote about Oneitis and masculine repulsive "bbcs", which are the farthest from the aesthetic ideal; Why have oneitis in the first place? They're all cheeky sluts and free validation courting them; In addition, she has a horrible, absurd and reprehensible taste, probably she must be a cum dumpster if she is not a virgin, or eventually will be (will not lose her virginity with you, sad not? Do not cry honey), and what evaluates the second point : She follows the masses, who applaud those degenerate young people who like "thug" rap that is the peak of filth and inferiority, and even those who want to show that they have a "different" and "individual" taste are also whores, so even the nuns are whores: which leads to the third point: Having "oneitis" is sick and a sign of insanity, and your mind can have severe scars (believe me: You don't want to be evasive and risk it? Feel great) later from the phase of idealization and crystallization (reading Stendhal on love, and the novel The Red and the Black for studies on "passion" from a French and psychologically rudimentary and realistic point of view in the 19th century), and this through figuratively personal experiences. , being honest; but if you continue the perpetual cycle of being king of losing religions, so whatever

This is what I wrote about Oneitis and masculine repulsive "bbcs", which are the farthest from the aesthetic ideal; Why have oneitis in the first place? They're all cheeky sluts and free validation courting them; In addition, she has a horrible, absurd and reprehensible taste, probably she must be a cum dumpster if she is not a virgin, or eventually will be (will not lose her virginity with you, sad not? Do not cry honey), and what evaluates the second point : She follows the masses, who applaud those degenerate young people who like "thug" rap that is the peak of filth and inferiority, and even those who want to show that they have a "different" and "individual" taste are also whores, so even the nuns are whores: which leads to the third point: Having "oneitis" is sick and a sign of insanity, and your mind can have severe scars (believe me: You don't want to be evasive and risk it? Feel great) later from the phase of idealization and crystallization (reading Stendhal on love, and the novel The Red and the Black for studies on "passion" from a French and psychologically rudimentary and realistic point of view in the 19th century), and this through figuratively personal experiences. , being honest; but if you continue the perpetual cycle of being king of losing religions, so whatever
it's not that easy to don't have oneits when you didn't get any foid attention your whole life and you get just a little bit of this from one.

BLAcks have higher sex hormones and have insane natural Collagen levels

• So Sad
Reactions: DarknLost
Never began for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back