I want to be a Chadfish

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
can anyone give me pics i can use. (+bio maybe IG too for further proof) Everytime I use pics i get zero matches smh.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Chadfish is low IQ cope. You can do bettER.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
You should see if you can get quality girls with knajjd pics. Would be interesting to see if his pretty boy face attracts anything worth while

• +1
interesting or i can just request @Nibba pics but i don't want to ruin his Chad image. I never seen knajjd.

I want to setup fake dates in my local starbucks just so i can waste roasties time.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
interesting or i can just request @Nibba pics but i don't want to ruin his Chad image. I never seen knajjd.

I want to setup fake dates in my local starbucks just so i can waste roasties time.
I will give you some pics to use later because I'm not on my computer at the moment

• +1
The incel fish:
00E3F128 5838 4297 A6E6 1FC9C4754D50

The Chadfish:
443D4A2D 13FC 4A03 9607 AF049FFF4B0F

The fish around him represent Chads harem of female orbiters.

• +1
Reactions: SuperCheatBros, dogtown and Swagwaffle

I appreciate the thought man but it's too risky to have my pics be used since I have a gf

• +1
im planning to do bettER once im like 40-50 years old

thank you
I was thinking you could use this for knajjd but I have a higher quality version of the same image at home
2Q 1

Okay @Swagwaffle you should probably ask for permission first. You don't want to get on knajjd's bad side.

• +1

Or catfish and get beta cucks to send you money

• +1
i just want a random persons pics idk how u guys are able to chadfish so easily. I get zero matches with my profiles.