I want to be an actor.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Well i would love to play psycho narcistic guys. When im alone im thinking alot, im creating different stories in my head. I love to play with cards sometimes i imagine doing weird facial expressions, playing with cards while, squinting and then opening my eyes, smiling and going do something. I have many lifestyle that i would like to do. Sometimes i dream about being dark triad guy like Delon was in Purple noon,sometimes being assassin (hitman style) sometimes i imagine being so one like lex lutor. Antagonista. I have very cool ideas. When im walking i always imagine how i look walking. I imagine myself like someone walking in the movie.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Then go for it. I am sure you would be a great actor! ;)

I wanna be an actor too i have same pheno as my avi and would look close to him with some surgieries then id pursue my career

Then go for it. I am sure you would be a great actor! ;)
1. I have ugly surename
2. Im ugly
3. People would know about my shame full childhood

So nah, i would handle that.

I wanna be an actor too i have same pheno as my avi and would look close to him with some surgieries then id pursue my career
Im to ugly to play i roles that i dream off. Basicly those toles are funny low inhib nsrcistic psycho. A lot of sarcasm, dirty jokes and adnotations to popculture. I need to be gl. I dont want to be funny guy

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman