I want to be bullet proof

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
The hell with being muscular and aesthetic how’s that going to gun down a police unit?

I need ideal genetic engineering to make me bullet and fire proof and then gun them all down.

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
the police will have better protection and by virtue of them shooting people with guns are probably more dark tetrad than you. brutal :blackpill:

the police will have better protection and by virtue of them shooting people with guns are probably more dark tetrad than you. brutal :blackpill:
Would you like to kiss my left or right ass cheek first?

The hell with being muscular and aesthetic how’s that going to gun down a police unit?

I need ideal genetic engineering to make me bullet and fire proof and then gun them all down.
I think this is what you need:

I think this is what you need:

Good idea. I was actually thinking the other way around to actually be more fluid so that any bullets hitting you would shoot right through you and then the hole would just patch up and heal, like trying to shoot through water, rather than hardening stopping the bullet all together.

Good idea. I was actually thinking the other way around to actually be more fluid so that any bullets hitting you would shoot right through you and then the hole would just patch up and heal, like trying to shoot through water, rather than hardening stopping the bullet all together.
This is just another travesty of being born in the "modern" era. In a thousand years, genetic engineering will be common place. It will be easy and simple as taking a pill that will make you an olympic body builder. One would just walk into a clinic, and you can change your body into whatever form you please. This includes changing your body into a liquid alloy machine. Unless terminator 2 somehow becomes real, and you capture a liquid alloy machine from the future or some shitt. Tldr: just live 1000 years in the future when you can modify your body with science.

This is just another travesty of being born in the "modern" era. In a thousand years, genetic engineering will be common place. It will be easy and simple as taking a pill that will make you an olympic body builder. One would just walk into a clinic, and you can change your body into whatever form you please. This includes changing your body into a liquid alloy machine. Unless terminator 2 somehow becomes real, and you capture a liquid alloy machine from the future or some shitt. Tldr: just live 1000 years in the future when you can modify your body with science.