Chad

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
If you had a good face you wouldn't be here not if you were taller
you are acting like you have to be incel or ugly to be here
there are many good looking posters here who also get pussy

you are acting like you have to be incel or ugly to be here
there are many good looking posters here who also get pussy
Yeah unless he's only here to figure out how to grow taller, but from his post seems like he's blaming height even tho 5'9 is not bad

Yeah unless he's only here to figure out how to grow taller, but from his post seems like he's blaming height even tho 5'9 is not bad
tbh you have to have looks to carry at their a tiny bit. but since height differences are actually noticbles every 2 inches and pure mogs at 4 its understandable in some point. but when I was that height I had no difficulties with that stuff I THINK.

Last edited:
tbh you have to have looks to carry at their a tiny bit. but since height differences are actually noticbles every 2 inches and pure mogs at 4 its understandable in some point. but when I was that height I had no difficulties with that stuff I THINK.
5'9'' isn't a failo imo

5'9'' isn't a failo imo
it is imo. 6 foot is quite taller . and thats the height that women happen to like on good looking men

dae ugga agga

it is imo. 6 foot is quite taller . and thats the height that women happen to like on good looking men
You're telling me you have to be 90th percentile height for it to not be a failo, that's rediculous. A failo is something that kills you that's usually well below average.

If you're average height and not doing good there's something else that is well below average that's killing you.

Last edited:
You're telling me you have to be 90th percentile height for it to not be a failo, that's rediculous. A failo is something that kills you that's usually well below average.
6 foot is 90TH percentile?
imo failos can kill or force you to carry with other traits

6 foot is 90TH percentile?
Yes, that's why it's obsolutely rediculous to even expect that accutane, food, etc didn't get people to 6 foot when their parents are at best average. I cringe when I hear some height copers on this site man.

Yes, that's why it's obsolutely rediculous to even expect that accutane, food, etc didn't get people to 6 foot when their parents are at best average. I cringe when I hear some height copers on this site man.
guess it isnt then. still tho 3 inches bellow average it starts getting fucked. in countries full off tall men its a slight failo imo

guess it isnt then. still tho 3 inches bellow average it starts getting fucked. in countries full off tall men its a slight failo imo
I can agree that 3 inches below average it starts becoming shitty. But even then, if you're 5'9'' in Netherlands where 6' is average, I think height is relative to how tall the girl. She just wants to feel like a girl (by you being taller / bigger frame) and look at a pretty face.

i want to be very good looking

I want to have face too

i am very handsome

I want fucking 8 more mm between my eyes.
Ffs.