I want to be infertile

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
why sven bother have sex when its just the subconscious forcing me to believe i need this

It makes everything I love worse. I can never trily focus on something

It’s tiresome. Every morning I think about foids, whether its sexual or romantic fantasy

There was a time period when I was 14 looking for ways to kill sex drive bc I was brutally a coomer then. I was considering castration when I’d be older but now I understand how Testosterone is necessary for happiness and shit.

I want testosterone without the sex drive benefits. I want to do boxing drills without remembering my smv and my value to women

I wanna focus on a pullups set without reminding myself of the pain of smv or thay garbage.

I see sub5 males in our boxing gym saying ‘yeah bro girls are the biggest distraction from training’ nigga you never got a girl to look at you in the first place. It delusionmaxxes people too, to thise who aren’t aware of the blackpill

lol.. i hate sex

why sven bother have sex when its just the subconscious forcing me to believe i need this

It’s tiresome. Every morning I think about foids, whether its sexual or romantic fantasy

There was a time period when I was 14 looking for ways to kill sex drive bc I was brutally a coomer then. I was considering castration when I’d be older but now I understand how Testosterone is necessary for happiness and shit.

I want testosterone without the sex drive benefits. I want to do boxing drills without remembering my smv and my value to women

I wanna focus on a pullups set without reminding myself of the pain of smv or thay garbage.

I see sub5 males in our boxing gym saying ‘yeah bro girls are the biggest distraction from training’ nigga you never got a girl to look at you in the first place. It delusionmaxxes people too, to thise who aren’t aware of the blackpill

lol.. i hate sex
Bu

lol.. i hate sex
Never