I want to become a boxer

slime

slime

Just another man.
My boxing style will be a mix of flicker, money mayweather defense, and peek-a-boo boxing.

What I coincidence, I want to punch you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 1551 and 4 others
Let's do some sparing
I have a very solid reach

You wouldn't destroy shit but your self-esteem. I would crush you and send you back to the projects
You’re a retard. I’d knock your teeth out. You’re probably some weakass short white kid irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3902, LordNorwood and 2 others
Mohammed Ali?
George foreman?
Mayweather?
Tyson?
Anthony Joshua?
Joe Frazier?
joshua is absolute dogshit how dare you put him into this list
frazier and foreman were good but not one of the best

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and buflek
Bob Fitzsimmons

Imagine you could've said lomachenko and yet you had to go all the way back to the early 20th century jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Boxing is honestly really boring to watch and it’s a shitty self defense compared to other martial arts tbh.

Wrestling, BJJ, Muay Thai, kickboxing all mog for self defense. People only do boxing because it’s the most main stream martial art. You can only use your arms, compared to Muay Thai where you can use arms, knees, elbows, and legs, or BJJ where you can easily take down your opponents. Plus, the CTE in boxing is insane, everyone tries for the one punch knockout, which leads to lots of brain damage long term.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
joshua is absolute dogshit how dare you put him into this list
frazier and foreman were good but not one of the best

Foreman has 76 wins and only 5 losses, who won a unified title in two completely different eras and still holds the record for oldest man to ever win a hw title. Not to mention he was a gold medal Olympian during a time when USA boxing was a deep deep talent pool.

Foreman absolutely is one of the GOATs

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
im starting mma once my shoulder injury healed. gonna put on 10kg muscles and fat again and then start. everyone tells me i should do it cuz i got extremly much power and speed for my weight

Foreman has 76 wins and only 5 losses, who won a unified title in two completely different eras and still holds the record for oldest man to ever win a hw title. Not to mention he was a gold medal Olympian during a time when USA boxing was a deep deep talent pool.

Foreman absolutely is one of the GOATs
statistics dont matter at all
foreman was relying on his inhuman punchinh power he was never really an athletic boxer
besides foreman never really beat that much top fighters he was a beast in his prime for sure but he ist nowhere near being the greatest

statistics dont matter at all
foreman was relying on his inhuman punchinh power he was never really an athletic boxer
besides foreman never really beat that much top fighters he was a beast in his prime for sure but he ist nowhere near being the greatest

do you think power is not a component of athleticism or something? that an athlete should not make use of their athleticism in athletics? :feelsuhh:

Foreman was a very good boxer with a bag of subtle tricks and a fantastic ramrod jab.

If he was "just" a puncher he would not have been able to achieve the things he did, especially not against the level of competition he faced which was immense. Your complaint is actually that you don't like his style aesthetically. Well, piss on that opinion for all its worth.

As for the claim he never beat that much top fighters, this just reveals your ignorance about the sport. His resume is a whos who of boxing from two different eras.

do you think power is not a component of athleticism or something? that an athlete should not make use of their athleticism in athletics? :feelsuhh:

Foreman was a very good boxer with a bag of subtle tricks and a fantastic ramrod jab.

If he was "just" a puncher he would not have been able to achieve the things he did, especially not against the level of competition he faced which was immense. Your complaint is actually that you don't like his style aesthetically. Well, piss on that opinion for all its worth.

As for the claim he never beat that much top fighters, this just reveals your ignorance about the sport. His resume is a whos who of boxing from two different eras.

wow you are a big faggot
i said hes not an atheltic boxer and thats a fact
his style was to perfectly time his brutal powershots and place them with his insane accuracy and thats just his style and its perfectly fine i never said anything against it you illiterate moron
i never said he is just a puncher nor did i say i didnt like his style stop assuming things and start reading what i actually wrote