I want to become a professional armwrestler later in life

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
Jut lol @ this wagecucking bullshit, I wanna do something that is fun for me

There is probably no money in that shit lmao

There is probably no money in that shit lmao

That's a hobby, little to no money in that thing plus actual genetic monsters out there will wreck you in no time.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
JFL at you wanting to become a professional armwrestler. You will never achieve greatness.
Not too mention, you will be gaining no money.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
If you had the grip strength for it you wouldnt be on thos forum boyo, its not something u train

• +1
:feelsuhh:
of course you have to train grip strength what the fuck is this nigga talking about
there is base strength boyo, its strongly correlated with popularity and T levels,
an incel who trains grip strength all his life will still lose to a natural athlete with high base strength and some training

if u wank enough u'll be able to achieve ur dream srs

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, UndercovrNormie and SayNoToRotting
there is base strength boyo, its strongly correlated with popularity and T levels,
an incel who trains grip strength all his life will still lose to a natural athlete with high base strength and some training
you don't even know who the fuck I am, not everyone who posts in here is some physical bottom percentile loser

• +1
Reactions: xz90
You would be destroyed by genetic freaks. Guys with legit 10+ inch wrists and popeye forearms. Their fingers are the size of (cumskin) dicks.

Last edited:
You would be destroyed by genetic freaks. Guys with legit 10+ inch wrists and popeye forearms. Their fingers are the size of (cumskin) dicks.
there is like one guy in the elite level who has 9.5 inch wrists, the rest are average dudes who have been training for a few decades.
And you can also aquire thick wrists, people are not born with 8+ inch wrists (lean wrists)

my wrists even grew a little bit from mk4, d3, calcium and forearm training within 2 months by around 0.2", no pump.

You guys don't even know me, maybe I am designed to do armwrestling on an elite level, who knows?

Just jerkmaxx bro

there is like one guy in the elite level who has 9.5 inch wrists, the rest are average dudes who have been training for a few decades.
And you can also aquire thick wrists, people are not born with 8+ inch wrists (lean wrists)

my wrists even grew a little bit from mk4, d3, calcium and forearm training within 2 months by around 0.2", no pump.

You guys don't even know me, maybe I am designed to do armwrestling on an elite level, who knows?
genetic freaks will cuck u, big nerdic vikings will cuck u without training

He isn't elite, most of the genetic freaks aren't

Most of the genetic freaks rely to much on their natural gifts, they don't put as much effort into it as moderately gifted guys, at the end of the day the ones who put the most effort in are in the top league. (sounds bluepilled, but that's just how it is)

this nigga cucks the one you posted.

He isn't elite, most of the genetic freaks aren't

Most of the genetic freaks rely to much on their natural gifts, they don't put as much effort into it as moderately gifted guys, at the end of the day the ones who put the most effort in are in the top league. (sounds bluepilled, but that's just how it is)

View attachment 36109
this nigga cucks the one you posted.
Denis cucks him

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
  • Love it
No one is born a "big nerdic viking"
a shitskin hindu can cope asmuch as he can by training and would still get cucked by a genetic elite viking who trained 50% less time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly, CupOfCoffee, Zeta ascended and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and GenericChad1444
a shitskin hindu can cope asmuch as he can by training and would still get cucked by a genetic elite viking who trained 50% less time
well yeah, but hindus are actual genetic abominations, I'm just a normal dude, a human

Just what @future chadlite said.

Arm wresting is more genetic based than most sports. Key being the forearms.

Take a look at the winners in competitions and see how clearly they have freak arm genetics.

Sure not everyone is like this guy, but they are still genetical anomalies.
No one is born a "big nerdic viking"
But some are born with superior wrist function, thickness and insertions.
Not to mention forarms rely heavily on its androgen receptors.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

Take a look at the winners in competitions and see how clearly they have freak arm genetics.

same thing goes for every individual sports, u cant just pick up boxing at a young age and expect to be a champion, you need the genetics for it, strength speed toughness, this goes for every sport
arm wrestling is even more freakness based

• +1
You should have naturally amazing forearms and wrists

• +1

That's like the only genetic freak in the elite levels, and he lost many times to moderately gifted dudes who trained way more efficiently than him.
Armwrestling is a way too unpopular sport to select the best from the best, average dudes who train hard can make it to the top.

There is a genetic freak training hard as well
that nigga you posted doesn't train hard, he relies to much on his genetic gift, he would be at the top if he ate more and took steroids, just like all the other elites.
And so do many other genetic freak in the sport, they just don't really try and get beaten by dudes who put effort into it.

that nigga you posted doesn't train hard, he relies to much on his genetic gift, he would be at the top if he ate more and took steroids, just like all the other elites.
And so do many other genetic freak in the sport, they just don't really try and get beaten by dudes who put effort into it.
I am not here to change your mind, just putting out my 2 cents.

If you are willing to get into the sport then I wish you luck. megadosing k2 (100mg) will decrease E and increase T which will greatly help.

• +1
Have fun arm wrestling tryndamere

• +1
Have fun arm wrestling tryndamere View attachment 36181
lmao he is another one of those genetic freaks that rely too much on their genetic gifts, He doesn't even bother eating in a calorie surplus, not even that. All of them are like that for some reason.

And that's the reason he isn't that accomplished

lmao he is another one of those genetic freaks that rely too much on their genetic gifts, He doesn't even bother eating in a calorie surplus, not even that. All of them are like that for some reason.

And that's the reason he isn't that accomplished

Good luck getting anywhere in it without 8" wrists and genetically massive forearms.