I want to cuck someone so bad

Roninotrolling

Roninotrolling

harmony of the gods, allah- tier bones
Would be better if they hated me/ acted rude or haughty towards me and they get me fired or something of that sort

I then want their girlfriend to send them a video of me fucking her brains out and I want him to get his pistol and ronnie mcnutt himself

Am I the asshole?

@Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Goth and Vermilioncore
Would be better if they hated me/ acted rude or haughty towards me and they get me fired or something of that sort

I then want their girlfriend to send them a video of me fucking her brains out and I want him to get his pistol and ronnie mcnutt himself

Am I the asshole?

@Vermilioncore
IMG 20240927 231414

Yeah too bad the only guys I cucked were nice guys who I felt for bad for. Like the latina slut who told her husband she was teaching me Spanish and he popped on camera happy congratulating me…little did he know she was sending photos of her ass bent over spreading her holes

Women make me sad.

• JFL
Reactions: Roninotrolling
Yeah too bad the only guys I cucked were nice guys who I felt for bad for. Like the latina slut who told her husband she was teaching me Spanish and he popped on camera happy congratulating me…little did he know she was sending photos of her ass bent over spreading her holes

Women make me sad.
YTA