Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Because if I did really want to die I would've already killed myself
And yet I still havent
Im too weak to commit suicide unfortunately
I have the tools to do it, just not the balls
I have no excuse for being so weak
I said to myself I would kms when I finish college, but now I feel this is just an excuse to not do it now. I keep making excuses for my own weakness.
I have a gun, in fact a lot of guns, I have ammo, in fact too much ammo, I know how to operate a gun, and yet I just cant pull the trigger.
The human nature and god is very cruel. God gave men desire to get things we cant get. God gave me desire to end my own life, and a biological disability that prevents me from doing so.
IMG 20200822 161548727 BURST000 COVER TOP

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 2634
don't do it brother

mafiamaxx and you will literally slay stacies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Bro the FBI is watching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 7079 and Good_Little_Goy
go to africa and slay son

it is not over

Inb4 10 pages thread

If no larp, don't do it man. At least not before raping some 8 PSL Stacy.

what is up with niggas tryna kill themselves on .me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
do stupid shit to people until u run into the wrong person and they kill u

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 5912, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others

seriously don't rope

also welcome to FBI's watch list, could also expect CIA to blackmail you into doing something that benefits them now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 7125
how tf you got this is your dad some russian gangster, btw dont do it, you are just fat, literally a volcel, I bet you have never seen what you actually look like without all the fat on your face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7079
Ask a bbc to ass shot u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
tfw uk and get strip searched for bread knives

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 7079 and Good_Little_Goy
OP IS A FAGGOT INDEED

how tf you got this is your dad some russian gangster, btw dont do it, you are just fat, literally a volcel, I bet you have never seen what you actually look like without all the fat on your face
he looked fine when he was lean at like 15 but he's obsessed with this fucking bbc theory
nigga is genuinely insane with some of the shit he comes out with

@higgabigga literally no reason not to try leanmaxxing before suicide, how many approaches have you made and shit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 7079
The only cucked thing here is that haircut , other than that you have a strong skull with potential . People who have the willpower to end their life have experienced traumatic events which you couldnt even understand .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I have a gun, in fact a lot of guns, I have ammo, in fact too much ammo, I know how to operate a gun, and yet I can't drive my BMW 328i Coupé
?

lol imagine being fat and complaining about your looks JFL fking cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If you can’t go through with it you don’t want to die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
at least lose weight before doing it. Tbh roping BEFORE looksmaxing is retarded. You gave up before the game even started. Your body stops you from roping because it literally goes against the 1st priority of all living things and that's to stay alive. You have to be brutally fucked mentally to override that.

Start looksmaxing. You're not even out of college yet jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
my nigga gonna ksgmaxx ngl, mirin tracer rounds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5746
at least lose weight before doing it. Tbh roping BEFORE looksmaxing is retarded. You gave up before the game even started.
i dont want a girlfriend or validation from females or anything from females, i dont care what i look like and how females respond to me.
maybe im a masochist and i dont really want to die but i secretly to my self enjoy suffering, i truly dont know. i should've done it by now if i really wanted to die

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i dont want a girlfriend or validation from females or anything from females, i dont care what i look like and how females respond to me.

maybe im a masochist and i dont really want to die but i secretly to my self enjoy suffering, i truly dont know. i should've done it by now if i really wanted to die
Looksmaxing isn't all about women though. It helps in general.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy