i want to die under the starry sky

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
My eyes have dried up, cooked, and turned to stone by the strong, radiant heat of the sun, so I yearned for annihilation and death under the dark, starry night sky. I wanted my eyes to slowly close as death approached, the vision of the stars blurred, resembling tears on my eyelids, in the hope of seeing them one last time before I pass.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, heightmaxxing, jué and 2 others
I wish I could die too

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryan
Aragorn aah nigga

• +1
My eyes have dried up, cooked, and turned to stone by the strong, radiant heat of the sun, so I yearned for annihilation and death under the dark, starry night sky. I wanted my eyes to slowly close as death approached, the vision of the stars blurred, resembling tears on my eyelids, in the hope of seeing them one last time before I pass.
Damn you're a sad guy.

• So Sad
what her absence does to a mf
Who are you missing bro? Your oneitis? I was sad about my oneitis too at one point.

• So Sad

• So Sad
poetic as shit. googled it and it only linked to this thread. high IQ

• Love it