I want to die

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
I need to find out what happens once I no longer exist among all you subhumans, maybe death is the ascension that I'm actually looking for, I already know reincarnation is bs, and even if it were real, I would have no memory of my previous world so there's no point, or I could ascend to a garden with 72 stacylites who will listen to everything I say, and I would also be able to do anything I want in that garden, that would be perfect except most religions believe suicide actually lands you in hell, and hell is pretty bad in all religions, can a brocel here try this and update me on how it went? I wanna join

I was 15 doofus
Listen. I will not disregard your issues because I was once your age and I cared just as much... so...

1. just calm the fuck up theory
2. Go out and enjoy what you like
3. It has to be fun

Inject smth for height if ur concerned. Grow out hair and keep it clean like you do.

Why do u care so much at this stage? You must fill those empty voids with foids, or bros, whatever u like, but it must be smth!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, got.daim, african_subhuman and 2 others
Listen. I will not disregard your issues because I was once your age and I cared just as much... so...

3. It has to be fun

Inject smth for height if ur concerned. Grow out hair and keep it clean like you do.

Why do u care so much at this stage? You must fill those empty voids with foids, or bros, whatever u like, but it must be smth!
Nigger I hate this life not cause of foids, while that's part of the issue, I don't want to fucking work I'm lazy as shit, I don't want to study, don't want to be a wagecuck, just wanna live out life without doing a day's worth of work+ I'm too fucking dumb to study anyway, and I'm homeschooled so it is inevitably over, I wanna ascend past this world, everyday is just a cycle of more work and being shouted at, I'm probably not gonna go ER or rope rn tho cause I don't have a firearm

Nigger I hate this life not cause of foids, while that's part of the issue, I don't want to fucking work I'm lazy as shit, I don't want to study, don't want to be a wagecuck, just wanna live out life without doing a day's worth of work+ I'm too fucking dumb to study anyway, and I'm homeschooled so it is inevitably over, I wanna ascend past this world, everyday is just a cycle of more work and being shouted at, I'm probably not gonna go ER or rope rn tho cause I don't have a firearm
Mooch of your parents and avoid working :feelstastyman:

Or kill yourself :dafuckfeels:

Or find yourself a dream... :chad:

(Or send me your birthday for mental advice 👺)

Mooch of your parents and avoid working :feelstastyman:

Or kill yourself :dafuckfeels:

Or find yourself a dream... :chad:

(Or send me your birthday for mental advice 👺)
I'm probably gonna take a second option soon but the thought of hell makes it just not worth it ngl

I'm probably gonna take a second option soon but the thought of hell makes it just not worth it ngl
Don't do that

Send me ur birthday tho fella

Screenshot 20240729 144516 Samsung Internet

I'll give you therapy reading

Thinking about suicide in your golden years is crazy

Set up a good business. A good bar/restaurant or whatever. You will get tired of doing nothing. Everyone does. You end up working your own way at some point, and that's fine.

3. It has to be fun

And this.

And stop talking to yourself like that. Be constructive, not destructive! You do yourself mi favours.

3. It has to be fun

real, he's still a kid he has a chance

real, he's still a kid he has a chance
The guy who's khhv and disasterously broke at 30 probably thought the same when he was 15, that he just has to give himself some time