I want to do foreplay with a woman more than sex

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Overlord
I wouldn't know, I am a 17 year old virgin, but I genuinely think sex would just be drawn out and awkward.

I kinda find the thoughts of kissing her, showering with he, cuddling or holding hands to give me much more dopamine than just inserting the penis into the vagina and thrusting. It sounds way more appealing, way more arousing and writing this thread is making me rock hard :incel:

I would go so far as to say that if my hypothetical future significant other has a mutation where she can't have vaginally intercourse, I would still be completely fine with it. Like we would have good foreplay, kissing etc and she has to finish me off with her hand or something? Completely fine with me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: mathis, Gilbert_Durandal, Klasik616 and 8 others
I wouldn't know, I am a 17 year old virgin, but I genuinely think sex would just be drawn out and awkward.

I kinda find the thoughts of kissing her, showering with he, cuddling or holding hands to give me much more dopamine than just inserting the penis into the vagina and thrusting. It sounds way more appealing, way more arousing and writing this thread is making me rock hard :incel:

I would go so far as to say that if my hypothetical future significant other has a mutation where she can't have vaginally intercourse, I would still be completely fine with it. Like we would have good foreplay, kissing etc and she has to finish me off with her hand or something? Completely fine with me.
Done that once, honestly idk how sex feels but I can already say foreplay is better.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

nigga its hot jacking each other off ngl, last time i did it the foid didnt even make me cum but i made her cum a few times fuck it was shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Lokki, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
I agree we yearn for having a partner not a sex doll

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Lokki and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Sex is just the cherry on the top. It will not make you happy by itself which is why slaying leads you to nothing in life. Being a young Chad with your young Stacy in your real life romantic novel mogs the shit out of sterile promiscuous sex. There's one requisite for that though, being a Chad. If you are subhuman you can better forget about romanticism.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, boss8055, Lokki and 2 others
I still can't believe you're 17 years old, what are you doing here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Lokki
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson

Fell the same, aesthetic face doesn't guarantee the aesthetic vagina

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
+ i feel like i am stealing smth from them by having piv (i am not chad)

Last edited:
  • +1
A im in two minds actually: to slay or not to slay.

If she not virgin whatever just dopamine and hit it

But feel like actual life partner wouldnt forgive me such sinestral behaviour

• +1
You’ve got to hard pound that bitch after foreplay

• +1

I feel like this is what a virgin with 0 options would say

• +1
I feel like this is what a virgin with 0 options would say
Literally the first sentence states that I am a 17 year old virgin

Read the post.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616

Users who are viewing this thread

Back