I want to do so many things

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
but I don't have anyone to do them with. Wanna go travelling places, going safari, hiking in far away places, try skiing, tennis, skydiving whatever the fuck. Everyone on my insta has photos and videos of novel experiences they do with friends. When I did have "friends" that I talked to, I always alluded that I'd like to try new things like that, but then I just never got invited, I'd always end up seeing them posting pics afterwards with others. I still don't get why people do this to this day.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, SHARK, UltraExtremeIntense and 2 others
but I don't have anyone to do them with. Wanna go travelling places, going safari, hiking in far away places, try skiing, tennis, skydiving whatever the fuck. Everyone on my insta has photos and videos of novel experiences they do with friends. When I did have "friends" that I talked to, I always alluded that I'd like to try new things like that, but then I just never got invited, I'd always end up seeing them posting pics afterwards with others. I still don't get why people do this to this day.

This is why making friends should be a mans first priority, male friends are much more important than girls tbh (even though many are fake too) and girls usually prefer men who know at least a handful of people

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, 11gaijin and CupOfCoffee
Damn, same, my "friends" also never invited me, don't know why everyone hates me so much, tbh.:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 206
Damn, same, my "friends" also never invited me, don't know why everyone hates me so much, tbh.:feelsbadman:
Maybe you're just not attractive to them (no offense). I don't mean that in the gay way. I mean that for example I used to be obese cunt. I'm not anymore. Nowadays guys just wanna hang out with me, go to parties with me all of a sudden, again, in a non-gay way.

It's crazy but it's not just girls who care about guys' looks.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Maybe you're just not attractive to them (no offense). I don't mean that in the gay way. I mean that for example I used to be obese cunt. I'm not anymore. Nowadays guys just wanna hang out with me, go to parties with me all of a sudden, again, in a non-gay way.

I would say I was better looking and taller than most of them.

You don’t have to be attractive to have male friends and get invited to events. It’s probably due to low status or a below average personality

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Future Arablite
You don’t have to be attractive to have male friends and get invited to events. It’s probably due to low status or a below average personality
yeah probably

This is why making friends should be a mans first priority, male friends are much more important than girls tbh (even though many are fake too) and girls usually prefer men who know at least a handful of people
I wish my parents taught me this when I was a kid, it should be a parents first priority to get this ingrained into their child's head. It started then, hanging out alone on the playground most of the time, and my overprotective parents thought it was ok because at least I was physically "safe" and fed.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite

battlefieldincel Im doing party with @Nibba @extreme-overthinker @VST @dotacel @nattycel @TurboAutist45 . its great. but ur not invited:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: nattycel, Nibba, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
battlefieldincel Im doing party with @Nibba @extreme-overthinker @VST @dotacel @nattycel @TurboAutist45 . its great. but ur not invited:feelsbadman:
Over for Battlefieldincelcels

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 281, Tony and 1 other person
I would say I was better looking and taller than most of them.
people USUALLY hang around their looksmatch. Obviously there is the better looking and worse looking. If you are out of their league, they would prefer not to hang around you, vice versa. Or you could just have a shitty personality, which is really what matters with guys.

• +1
I've gotten used to it at this point.:feelsbadman:
people USUALLY hang around their looksmatch. Obviously there is the better looking and worse looking. If you are out of their league, they would prefer not to hang around you, vice versa. Or you could just have a shitty personality, which is really what matters with guys.
Maybe it's the shitty personality.

I've gotten used to it at this point.:feelsbadman:

Maybe it's the shitty personality.
I think it's being interested in things others aren't into. Or being closeoffish. We need to NT max bro, time to watch football or whatever all day and talk about the elections, Superbowl, types of beer, Dungeons and Dragons, or the new Ford pickups.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
I think it's being interested in things others aren't into. Or being closeoffish. We need to NT max bro, time to watch football or whatever all day and talk about the elections, Superbowl, types of beer, Dungeons and Dragons, or the new Ford pickups.

Looks aren't as important for making male friends, it's almost always based on personality and common interests.

Dude bro where is the party

• +1
Reactions: Tony
do u want to rope as well

:whatfeels:
Bro I have thoughts of suicide on the daily, it just gets overridden by the fact that I know I won't do it, at least not until I've tried everything I can to find something worthwhile in life.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Really? Why do you think that’s the case? Did you not talk to others much? From the vibes I got here you seemed like someone who’d not have this problem

Really? Why do you think that’s the case? Did you not talk to others much? From the vibes I got here you seemed like someone who’d not have this problem
Idk man, I have no idea why.

Bro I have thoughts of suicide on the daily, it just gets overridden by the fact that I know I won't do it, at least not until I've tried everything I can to find something worthwhile in life.
SAME! its always on my mind but i won't ever execute because i know that would hurt others around me. Plus with the bullshit aside having life is a gift. Especially living at this time.

• +1
that is why you an incel!

If you figure out something, hit me up. I'd like to know what you've done so I can replicate.
SAME! its always on my mind but i won't ever execute because i know that would hurt others around me. Plus with the bullshit aside having life is a gift. Especially living at this time.
I figure we're technically living like kings when compared to the vast majority of human history where people were starving and being eaten by predators. There must be something worth living for. Idk tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 281
If you figure out something, hit me up. I'd like to know what you've done so I can replicate.

I figure we're technically living like kings when compared to the vast majority of human history where people were starving and being eaten by predators. There must be something worth living for. Idk tho.
right imagine a looksmax forum existed in the past. It would be nothing but "I wish i was white" lol

right imagine a looksmax forum existed in the past. It would be nothing but "I wish i was white" lol
What a blessing it is to be white. :coffee:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
i miss ur dog :feelsbadman:

I honestly already done all that, everything gets dull at a certain point even shit like travelling, so I don't mind just rotting and IQmaxxing at the moment.

ik but she has recessed chin like u :feelsbadman:
My chin isn't recessed, nobody in my family has noticeable recession.

I probably won't find friends outside internet tbh, based off past prediction. We should stick with each other on here and ascend together. We're pretty spread around the world so likely won't meet anyone in person.

I probably won't find friends outside internet tbh, based off past prediction. We should stick with each other on here and ascend together. We're pretty spread around the world so likely won't meet anyone in person.
524.jpg