I want to dump my boyfriend for having a small penis

D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken
I recently got back into dating so I’m still learning a lot about what I want, like, and dislike in a partner. I recently met a guy that I would argue is simply amazing. He is kind, nurturing, and super attractive to me. And the best part, he is super into me. He literally adores me and I him (personality wise).

Now obviously when we started talking I had concerns about both his body and health. However, I didn’t want to cut someone off for the way their body looks. Especially because I love his personality so much.

Now naturally as we were both super interested in each other of course after spending so much time with each other, our relationship escalated to sex. And unfortunately when I saw him naked, I was completely turned off.

Not only is his body unattractive, but his man parts are just so small. I’d never seen one that small in person before (in all seriousness). The condom could not fit at all. And I feel really guilty bc I know how he views relationships/sex and I really don’t want to hurt him but I can’t change how I feel. This is a deal breaker if he’ll be unable to satisfy me sexually.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, AustinCutler, Deleted member 58285 and 12 others
brutal blackpill

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, humanoidsub7, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
I recently got back into dating so I’m still learning a lot about what I want, like, and dislike in a partner. I recently met a guy that I would argue is simply amazing. He is kind, nurturing, and super attractive to me. And the best part, he is super into me. He literally adores me and I him (personality wise).

Now obviously when we started talking I had concerns about both his body and health. However, I didn’t want to cut someone off for the way their body looks. Especially because I love his personality so much.

Now naturally as we were both super interested in each other of course after spending so much time with each other, our relationship escalated to sex. And unfortunately when I saw him naked, I was completely turned off.

Not only is his body unattractive, but his man parts are just so small. I’d never seen one that small in person before (in all seriousness). The condom could not fit at all. And I feel really guilty bc I know how he views relationships/sex and I really don’t want to hurt him but I can’t change how I feel. This is a deal breaker if he’ll be unable to satisfy me sexually.
Anyone else feel genuine hatred on their hearts?

I have a 7-incher and still want to torture this bitch to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, drimprovement, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
Proof that everything matters for a man.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, BeanletMogger, emeraldglass and 1 other person
who is this

The west needs to culturally appropiate acid attacks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, the_nextDavidLaid, Deleted member 52404 and 4 others
I'm 6 inches and had a girl asking me if im hard, still wondering how avg 5.5 inches r surviving

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, piec, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
I'm 6 inches and had a girl asking me if im hard
my dick is the length of a samsung s5 mini, over for me
galaxy-s5-mini-11-2_0.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: piec and wayme
you cant blame the girl here.
she's just being honest about wanting a masc man with a big cock. its just her biology.

the guy's at fault for setting high expectations with sex while having a small penis

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, piec, the_nextDavidLaid and 5 others
she's just being honest about wanting a masc man with a big cock. its just her biology.

the guy's at fault for setting high expectations with sex while having a small penis
Was she really attracted to him in the first place tho?

Maybe she got tired of chads and wanted to go for the loyal, kind and guy

Also if she was a virgin this wouldn't be a problem

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and mogstars
Was she really attracted to him in the first place tho?
yeah she wasn't thats what i meant by her wanting a masc man
Maybe she got tired of chads and wanted to go for the loyal, kind and guy
who knows
Also if she was a virgin this wouldn't be a problem
nah even if she was virgin if she saw a small dick she would get turned off
virgin girls arent taught to like certain features like long pfl in guys or something, its all biology, its all natural. with everything.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 22918
Women fuck 100s many have 9 inch cocks after getting streched by a 9 incher they can never go back

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 26885

Stfu little Jew cuck

@mods ban this foid

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69
His penis was 7" btw
That's small to her

Time to call jamal

This is a nuclear blackpill

When society starts to value female's sexual preferences above everything else, thats when it collapses.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 22918
Looks like I pressed some place where it hurts 🫢🫢🤣🤣
I'm gonna make you my bitch with my 7" while you write about other guys penises on incel forums

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 22918
I'm gonna make you my bitch with my 7" while you write about other guys penises on incel forums
Smaller than me

and why r u worried if u have a big divk lol

She probably expected alot so you need to lower it

and why r u worried if u have a big divk lol
It’s disgusting to see a tranny bowing down to women’s demands on this forum

It’s disgusting to see a tranny bowing down to women’s demands on this forum
I don’t get what you’re trying to say here

It’s in her biology to want a masculine man. With masculine features. That’s just female biology.
What’s her demand in this?

Also how am I a tranny for addressing and being aware of women’s biology and their innate nature. Isn’t that what so called black pill is? 🫢🫢

And you clearly seem pressed for something here.

brootal redditpill+dnr

• JFL
Reactions: piec
He is kind, nurturing, and super attractive to me. He literally adores me and I him (personality wise).

In other words he’s a fat beta provider nice guy, and as a result I hope he walks in on her fucking Tyrone one day

• +1
Reactions: piec