Deleted member 30884

95% of the forum is brain dead.
@Xangsane
Ass eating ass

No one can stop me.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, overtier1011, Bui and 2 others
@ascendedd You can start after I finish.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, ascendedd and Xangsane
what a bunch of faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Xangsane, overtier1011 and 5 others
There's nothing that submissive cuck @Xangsane can do to stop it. It is inevitable.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011 and Xangsane
@BearBoy um sir, why did my post get you angry? 🤓 I apologize.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, BearBoy and Xangsane
@Vermilioncore Dont ever leave a ugh react on my post again faggot. @vicecity im gonna release my cerberus hound on your ass now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
dats wat i thought

@Vermilioncore Dont ever leave a ugh react on my post again faggot. @vicecity im gonna release my cerberus hound on your ass now.
Bozo I left a jfl react you senile Bruce Willis ah mofo demented cuck

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Bozo I left a jfl react you senile Bruce Willis ah mofo demented cuck
Ye but you changed it in like what? two seconds? I aint the flash bozo.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sub0, Xangsane and Vermilioncore
Ye but you changed it in like what? two seconds? I aint the flash bozo.
Xangengs faggot ass gave you an Ugh. Damn you one confused bozo, crazy mofo

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and BearBoy
Xangengs faggot ass gave you an Ugh. Damn you one confused bozo, crazy mofo
Yeah it must be the weed, @Xangsane fucking faggot come here and massage my stinky feet

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Xangsane
Xangsane is made for BIG BRAHMIN COCK
LITERALLY RAISED AND BRED FOR BBC (BIG BRAHMIN COCK)
Literally custom equipped built artisaned manufactured built by nature,smithed created and consecrated for BBC(BIG BRAHMIN COCK)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy, Sub0 and Xangsane
It is what it is @Xangsane

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
Xangsane is made for BIG BRAHMIN COCK
LITERALLY RAISED AND BRED FOR BBC (BIG BRAHMIN COCK)
Literally custom equipped built artisaned manufactured built by nature,smithed created and consecrated for BBC(BIG BRAHMIN COCK)
I have an idea

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Aypo129
@Xangsane you can't run from your fate.

• Ugh..
@Vermilioncore Dont ever leave an ugh react on my post again faggot. @vicecity im gonna release my cerberus hound on your ass now.
@Vermilioncore is a poor withering dog that’s currently on life support because his pig gf left him, he’s already been through way too much abuse, if I keep throwing rocks at the poor dirty street dog he might do the shrey6 challenge and I do want to be in trouble for a useless, ravage , good for nothing miserable street dog, I get too much pussy for that to happen unlike @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 30884
@Vermilioncore is a poor withering dog that’s currently on life support because his pig gf left him, he’s already been through way too much abuse, if I keep throwing rocks at the poor dirty street dog he might do the shrey6 challenge and I do want to be in trouble for a useless, ravage , good for nothing miserable street dog, I get too much pussy for that to happen unlike @Vermilioncore
bozo comes out from the shadows once again to repeat himself. Blud reminds me of some type of fucked up creature in some fantasy movie that keeps following the main character and tries to bring him to the dark side 💀😈 goofy ah greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, BearBoy and Deleted member 30884
bozo comes out from the shadows once again to repeat himself. Blud reminds me of some type of fucked up creature in some fantasy movie that keeps following the main character and tries to bring him to the dark side 💀😈 goofy ah greycel
The “dark side” calm down Timothy 💀

033B09A3 B3F4 4724 B669 11B68269BCF7

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 30884
please don't

THERE IS NOTHING AND I REPEAT NOTHING THAT WILL STOP ME FROM ENTERING THAT ASS WHEN YOU ARE IN MY VICINITY. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS, YOU CAN EITHER PLAY NICE AND I’LL MAKE SURE YOU’RE LUBED UP AND MAY EVEN GIVE YOU A REACHAROUND, OR I WILL BE FORCED TO GO IN DRY. NO HOMO OF COURSE

• Ugh..
THERE IS NOTHING AND I REPEAT NOTHING THAT WILL STOP ME FROM ENTERING THAT ASS WHEN YOU ARE IN MY VICINITY. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS, YOU CAN EITHER PLAY NICE AND I’LL MAKE SURE YOU’RE LUBED UP AND MAY EVEN GIVE YOU A REACHAROUND, OR I WILL BE FORCED TO GO IN DRY. NO HOMO OF COURSE
no thank you.