youre afraid to post pics because you are:
high inhib ugly truecel

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 19066
ironic innit

you only post pics with 2pixels or pics with camera glare so we cant see you

youre afraid to post pics because you are:
You're a bihari waiter know your place

nobody would be offended if you evisverated them because they’d know they still brutally mog by 4+ psl and have a functioning brain

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
  • JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide
nobody would be offended if you evisverated them because they’d know they still brutally mog by 4+ psl and have a functioning brain
But these high inhib ugly truecels don't post their pics
bro rabid , lime is saying something to u,reply man,arent u high t? @prettyboislime he left discord jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
bro rabid what is lime saying to u,reply man,arent u high t?
Ye I have him on ignore he makes the same boring insults again most uncreative user I've seen ngl. I brows this forum for dopamine and even if it's a funny meme against me I laugh this guy just has no flair or wit

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
bro rabid , lime is saying something to u,reply man,arent u high t? @prettyboislime he left discord jfl
Stfu u fat btec siddhu mosewala dog intercrossed looking motherfucker

• JFL
Stfu u fat btec siddhu mosewala dog intercrossed looking motherfucker
i am ur best friend,pls dont bully me 8 psl indian gigachad
u won that mog battle my a mile,totally owned,by hindu brahmin genes
lime is the one talking to you brah reply to him,@RabidRosaries

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, prettyboislime, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
i am ur best fried,pls dont bully me indian chad
jfl this disgusting shitskin cunt saying my “insults” are trash, stupid dalit, nobody is insulting you we are telling you the truth. ugly vile poopface animal

• JFL
. I brows this forum for dopamine and even if it's a funny meme against me I laugh
F6B62705 4E14 4F21 B343 02F8E6CE99DE
0AF6CDA1 4860 4C62 AC13 8802F6DBBD92

Cope more high inhib cuckold goat fucker, i would fuck your mother and sisters in front of you, then rest my balls on your shitskin forehead and you would do nothing.

You low T inbred eunuch dalit thevudiya, your mother’s greatest wish is to be raped by a high T BBC VIP boss like myself. You disgusting shitskin vermin! Imagine my dick and balls pumping back and forth in your slum dwelling mother’s brown pussy you geek!

A8C5CC64 0BB2 4AF6 B389 4A66882D3E69
CDB93E68 80D7 4487 9852 E980F8C7D0D5

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0, Chadeep, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
View attachment 1788012View attachment 1788011

Cope more high inhib cuckold goat fucker, i would fuck your mother and sisters in front of you, then rest my balls on your shitskin forehead and you would do nothing.

You low T inbred eunuch dalit thevudiya, your mother’s greatest wish is to be raped by a high T BBC VIP boss like myself. You disgusting shitskin vermin! Imagine my dick and balls pumping back and forth in your slum dwelling mother’s brown pussy you geek!

View attachment 1788014View attachment 1788013
we should take trip to india and be treated like celebrities and fuck his whole family and potential gfs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and prettyboislime
we should take trip to india and be treated like celebrities and fuck his whole family and potential gfs
You wanna be my enemy now you fucking labrador?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
View attachment 1788012View attachment 1788011

View attachment 1788014View attachment 1788013
Wow just make font bigger and think you're funny theory. Ugly fag you're nothing and will achieve nothing you're nobody irl also I knew it was your boring ass that's y I left the discord now we have one without ur ugly ass jfl also I won't be replying to your posts I have you on ignore predeterminism tagged me keep rotting and writing posts into the void deluded rotter :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and prettyboislime
Wow just make font bigger and think you're funny theory. Ugly fag you're nothing and will achieve nothing you're nobody irl also I knew it was your boring ass that's y I left the discord now we have one without ur ugly ass jfl also I won't be replying to your posts I have you on ignore predeterminism tagged me keep rotting and writing posts into the void deluded rotter :lul:
ugly cuckold, are you really trying to hurt my feelings telling me i’m not in online Currycel tech support group chat anymore? Look at your brutal deformed face, you are fucked you vile creature.

You act like i ever gave the slightest fuck. The only thing i give a fuck is to rqpe your family and make you rope

:blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Administrator, GoldenOrderCels, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person