I want to forget 2023 ever happend tbh tbh

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
it was the worse year of life imo. it was the year where i decided to try something different and approach things from a different angle. i decided to be more "alpha" and "assertive". I also decided to combine the little dating knowledge i had from before, so that maybe i could slay finally.

I set a certain image for myself, or at least, i thought i did. Because the whole "high T bass player" thing i had in mind was actually not how women saw me at all.

so it was bascially all an illusion. despite all the lifting and running, i was PREY in women's eyes. My oneitis could tell i was incel from my face alone. EVERYTHING else was irrelevant. In fact, i was so inferior in her eyes that she called me by my little name.

Ofc at the time, i was waaay too stubborn to accept it so i kept going, met a few other girls but you are doomed without a band in my country. And the band gotta be popular and the bandmates gotta be friends of yours not some randos you met at an audition.

It was a very dumb approach. For years i thought it would get me laid but it was cope. I gave up on that shit and accepted im gonna be an autistic reclusive nerd till i die. Evryone has a destiny and mine is to be alone.

kill your oneitis please