I want to forget my oneitis

Wrecker

Wrecker

Chase
brain doesent work like a hard drive, can't just wipe it. 19 months worth of...... I want it gone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy and RAITEIII
you had a oneitis for 19 months?
its overr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
I cant forgot my oneitis. its over for oneitiscels

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and DutchPrettyBoy
wtf why is everyone so attached to their oneitis. i had a very big crush on some girl and stalked the fuck out her to the point that she hated me and was disguisted by me. but now my low inhib alpha ass doesn't even follow her no more on insta :feelsez:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, RAITEIII and Lux
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Raddemon, RAITEIII and quattazel
yeah exactly, i had one and i had no problem forgetting about her or not seeing her anymore. i just knew i would never have something with her.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Lux
just get a new one nigga it ain't that hard loving a woman that doesn't want you

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Raddemon and RAITEIII
Just threaten to rape her on the internet and get doxxed by a foid on reddit and ruin your life. I heard this works pretty well.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 7173
damn brutal, I usually don't stick much longer with one oneitis, if she doesn't seem to correspond you it's time to move on. But as far as oneitis are concerned, there are only two ways of forgetting them: letting time do it's job or finding a new one.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Don't jerk off thinking about her

It can be rough trying to get over a oneitis but if you want to actually make progress in your life you need to move on. Obviously that's easier said than done but here are some anecdotal suggestions that helped me when I was stuck on my oneitis.

1. Remember AWALT and that she is nothing special.
2. Examine your relationship to them and black pill yourself on what it really was (probably you were an orbiter or invisible to her). If you were in a romantic relationship were you the one in power or were you just being lead along?
3. Go and meet other girls or at least expose yourself to new people.

Finally like all things the final solution is time right now you think this girl is everything but I guarantee a few years from now you are not going to be thinking about her. You can't live off the emotional high forever life will force you to deal with some other shit.

Hope this helps

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and RAITEIII
Can someone talk to me about it? I'm having this issue. She was everything to me but eventually, she treated me like shit, and we stopped talking to eachother and I let it go with corona canceling school and stuff, until a week ago when I messaged her on Instagram. I told her how I felt when she treated me and that she was extremely rude, and she said she wanted to talk about it and apologize, but now she's ghosted me for 2 days and I don't think she's coming back.

No idea tbh I got over mine in 2 weeks it was intense for that time period but I forgot I guess I just knew I was a subhuman :kys::kys::kys:

How is u doing currently @Wrecker