I want to fucking rope

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
all nightering for my probability theory exam in like seven hours
I'm at the point where sleep would be better than studying but if I sleep now I may oversleep and miss the exam
fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I'm at the point where sleep would be better than studying but if I sleep now I may oversleep and miss the exam
fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark
Ik what u mean Bro

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark
probability theory as in conditional probability and the such? that's actually the worst branch of mathematics lmao good luck bro

• So Sad
probability theory as in conditional probability and the such? that's actually the worst branch of mathematics lmao good luck bro
yeah
probability distributions, combinatorics, multivariable distributions, markov chains, etc.
I got As on the first two exams without much prep but this one is a 40% so if I don't do well enough on it I will still fail JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Two parts of mathematics i most hated were statistics and probabilty..
I still hate them with all my heart

• +1
Two parts of mathematics i most hated were statistics and probabilty..
I still hate them with all my heart
they always somehow start out so interesting and then by the end of it you're fucking sick of it all and it just seems so retarded, idk why
at the beginning it was like card counting problems and shit and I was like "wow this is actually kind of cool"
by now at the end of the semester topics I'm like "jesus christ who even cares about this gay shit"

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
they always somehow start out so interesting and then by the end of it you're fucking sick of it all and it just seems so retarded, idk why
at the beginning it was like card counting problems and shit and I was like "wow this is actually kind of cool"
by now at the end of the semester topics I'm like "jesus christ who even cares about this gay shit"
Calculus is the only thing in maths that interested me.
When i first studied it, it suprised me. I was obsessed with it. Probably because how non intuitive it is.
Rest is just fake and gay shit

• +1
It’s easy if you study jfl.

• +1
Calculus is the only thing in maths that interested me.
When i first studied it, it suprised me. I was obsessed with it. Probably because how non intuitive it is.
Rest is just fake and gay shit
Calculus is fucking awesome. Linear algebra is pretty sick as well imo, and so is upper level analysis.
anything before calculus is not even real math, its shit monkeys probably could figure out given enough time

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip