I want to get back into MMORPG-coping

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Inceldom didn't hurt as bad when I was living HARDCORE in my MMORPG-world.

I didn't have to care about my non-existent social-status, hateful family, hateful women, no wealth, etc. because I was a mogger in WoW.

Why don't they make any fucking decent mmorpgs anymore it's all fucking trash. Let me cope in peace ffs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, iloveboobs, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
South-Park-WoW-Guy.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and italianmixedcurry

MoggerGaston​

Ugly Subhuman Creature
Joined Feb 3, 2022
Posts27,555Reputation64,302Points128

I didn't have to care about my non-existent social-status, hateful family, hateful women, no wealth, etc. because I was a mogger in WoW.

Why don't they make any fucking decent mmorpgs anymore it's all fucking trash. Let me cope in peace ffs.
do mgtow and play warframe

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
osrs is still good.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston

Good days

• Love it
osrs is still good.
I played it a lot, but it fell off ngl

had a lot of fun in the deadman mode seasons back in the day

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TechnoBoss
Which MMOs have you played?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MoggerGaston
I was a mogger in eve online once but I stopped gaming pretty much when I started looksmaxing.

• +1
I was a mogger in eve online once but I stopped gaming pretty much when I started looksmaxing.
Same, I lost interest and thought by looksmaxxing+socialmaxxing I would get good IRL life quality.

Lol. never happened. I miss ever giving up my copes and thinking that putting in effort into real life would pay off is fucking retarded.

Which MMOs have you played?
Rose Online, Runescape, WoW, Aion, BlackDesertOnline, Albion Online, StarSonata, Silkroad, so many more.

idk so many, life was a joy as a kid/teen. You got bored of one game and you found the next one.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Install rimworld. Add "Combat Extended" and "Vanilla expanded: psycasts". Best cope I have rn by far. Not a mmorpg tho

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back