I want to get some experience with women before entering a long-term relationship. What do you think?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
The reason I want some experience before entering a long-term relationship is that modern women are very untitled and hard to handle. Not only when it comes to sex, by the way. Women got to be handled in bed and everyday life. How are we going to handle their mind games, tests and hysteria if we are not used to it? How are we going to satisfy them in bed to prevent them from cheating on us if we have no previous experience?

If we ignore the experimentation phase, our relationships are bound to fail. A long-term relationship could be nice and meaningful, but only if we know where exactly we must step in every situation. Picture a clingy man who gets insecure when his woman stops replying to him. Picture an intensely jealous man who has a meltdown because his woman teased him by talking about other guys. This can only be dealt with if you have gone through it.

No girlfriend for me before I learn how to handle girls, otherwise I am definitely going to cheat on her, which I honestly would not want to happen. But even cheating may be necessary if she withholds sex from me. I would never beg for sex. I would just do another woman behind my girlfriend's back.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Chadeep and datboijj
Either you'll end up in a LTR or be like Amnesia. Pushing 40 Anti Natalist without a family to look forward to.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and Darkeningstar
The reason I want some experience before entering a long-term relationship is that modern women are very untitled and hard to handle. Not only when it comes to sex, by the way. Women got to be handled in bed and everyday life. How are we going to handle their mind games, tests and hysteria if we are not used to it? How are we going to satisfy them in bed to prevent them from cheating on us if we have no previous experience?

If we ignore the experimentation phase, our relationships are bound to fail. A long-term relationship could be nice and meaningful, but only if we know where exactly we must step in every situation. Picture a clingy man who gets insecure when his woman stops replying to him. Picture an intensely jealous man who has a meltdown because his woman teased him by talking about other guys. This can only be dealt with if you have gone through it.

No girlfriend for me before I learn how to handle girls, otherwise I am definitely going to cheat on her, which I honestly would not want to happen. But even cheating may be necessary if she withholds sex from me. I would never beg for sex. I would just do another woman behind my girlfriend's back.
I agree

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Either you'll end up in a LTR or be like Amnesia. Pushing 40 Anti Natalist without a family to look forward to.
At least he gets pussy but maybe his looks started fading already. Would have been smart to just have a relationship with an attractive girl but I guess she would have noticed he wears lifts and stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back