I want to get these hardmaxxes..... do you think ill end up uncanny?

JammyCel

JammyCel

Banned
When i am 18-20, somewhere around that. i plan on going to poland or turkey in order to hardmaxx and get some procedures. I am wondering if what i am asking for is way too much to still look human.

1. Bimax, this will be used to fix my side profile and overall jaw, because of the malloclusion i have it will fix symmetry, my lips. chin, maxilla, and add forward growth.

2. PEEK implants along with bimax, I hope to get mandibular implants + cheekbone implants during the bimax which is possible.

3. I would like chin implants, to fix my narrow chin.

4. Supra orbital implants (maybe) or orbital decompression if i'm feeling risky.
5. lastly, i was considering a rhinoplasty, but i dont think i even need it that bad.

Let me know if this is too much... and how much the price would cost for all of it in poland or turkey. I hope to go from LTN to somewhere in HTN

any suggestions would be helpful. and my side profile looks like the attatchment below :sobsob:

• +1
Reactions: Doomer, Snowskinned, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Youre only gonna get uncanny if you visit some cheap ass clinic or get way too much of it

• +1
Reactions: Doomer, Surgerymaxxer1998, Clqs and 1 other person
why the chin implant and not grafts

• +1
Reactions: Doomer
all that is gonna cost quite a few pennies

• +1
  • +1
genio during the bimax which would make it a trimax along with the panfacial implants in a single surgery

shit surgery

shit surgery
i will hold off on the rhino definitely. can you tell me the problems with orbital decompression. also would making it a "trimax" along with implants be over the top?

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
how much would it cost tho, and could you answer some of those following questions? i am actually going to hardmaxx and i wanna make sure i dont fuck things up
Above 30k just the mandibular implants and the chin implant cost around 18k euro