I want to go back to the worst time of my life, why does this happen

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
Seriously, every time I look back to my downloaded tiktok videos, my old text messages, friendgroups and mental state from 2023 I always wish I could go back to that.

I literally have no idea why this happens because it's not like it was a good time for me, I had multiple psychosis's, I hallucinated almost every day, I was getting used for nudes and a "better feeling" by my "girlfriend" and the list goes on

I was in a horrible state back then and yet every time I hear "eyes without a face" I get emotional because of how cool I was back then

My life has literally never been better than it is now and I still want back to the worst part of my whole life?

I want to know if im the only one this is happening to.

@Gengar @n9wiff @LooksThinker @mewto @gigell @cromagnon @asdvek @ryuken

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xantrooper, n9wiff, gigell and 2 others
Forgot to tag a high iq user @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Came in expecting it to be at least 2021 you're referring to then you say you want to go back to last year :lul:

Funny how that probably feels like a long time ago to youngcels whereas 2023 felt like 2 weeks ago for me
How could your life have changed so much?
I cant relate to what you're saying
What made you so cool back then?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, raleqtambrobret and Lokki
Nostalgia

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Lokki
How could your life have changed so much?
I lost all my coolness when I had to start my antipsychosis medication:feelscry:

Mostly the reason why its 2023 and not 2021 is because 2021 was still covid, otherwise I would want to go back then 2023 was the first year without some huge worldwide crisis since 2019

• +1
Maybe you miss the intensity of the feelings. Perhaps while your life is objectively better now it is less intense and exciting

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and cromagnon
I lost all my coolness when I had to start my antipsychosis medication:feelscry:

Mostly the reason why its 2023 and not 2021 is because 2021 was still covid, otherwise I would want to go back then 2023 was the first year without some huge worldwide crisis since 2019
that sucks bro, what's the cause of psychosis?
will you have the chance of living a normal life?

• +1
Reactions: Lokki

How were you "cooler" back then? What were you like / did you do?

• +1
that sucks bro, what's the cause of psychosis?
will you have the chance of living a normal life?
I still have no idea, I stopped going to draw blood and take other tests because they couldnt find the source

All I know its probably not epilepsy and its not schizophrenia. Other than that it could be almost anything

My life is currently normal thanks to my medication but I dont know if I stop taking it what will happen.

• +1
How were you "cooler" back then? What were you like / did you do?
I hung out with NT chadlites at my school, I was with 3 different girls that year, I had a good, normal sense of humor and I was in different niche internet self improvement groupchats and discord servers and I even bullied some girls in my school

Now im literally the definition of an NPC, I hang out with people from different cities and just rot in my room most of the time playing games, I don't play volleyball anymore and all of my friends are NPCs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VHD and Elijah_leo
Maybe you miss the intensity of the feelings. Perhaps while your life is objectively better now it is less intense and exciting
Thats probably it. My life is just so bland nowadays it feels like im eating british food

• +1
Reactions: VHD
Seriously, every time I look back to my downloaded tiktok videos, my old text messages, friendgroups and mental state from 2023 I always wish I could go back to that.

I literally have no idea why this happens because it's not like it was a good time for me, I had multiple psychosis's, I hallucinated almost every day, I was getting used for nudes and a "better feeling" by my "girlfriend" and the list goes on

I was in a horrible state back then and yet every time I hear "eyes without a face" I get emotional because of how cool I was back then

My life has literally never been better than it is now and I still want back to the worst part of my whole life?

I want to know if im the only one this is happening to.

@Gengar @n9wiff @LooksThinker @mewto @gigell @cromagnon @asdvek @ryuken
You just enjoyed rotting

• +1