I want to go live in a farm and read books

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Fuck all this modern society bullcrap. It's not for me. I want to live like in the middle Age, feeding my mind and my soul.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, cromagnon, Lefty Rankin and 2 others
>typed on a computer on an incel forum with 60k posts

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and AlexBrown84
>typed on a computer on an incel forum with 60k posts
that's the reason why i'm ill. i'm like a fish out of the water in this society. i need a full reset, living like i'm supposed to. i envy so much those people born in the mountains

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and noobs
sure bro we all want that but first you need to leave the forum to do that

that's the reason why i'm ill. i'm like a fish out of the water in this society. i need a full reset, living like i'm supposed to. i envy so much those people born in the mountains
the internet was designed for autists i love being alone and on the internet a lot its natural for autists

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, vermillioncorefan and the BULL
Fuck all this modern society bullcrap. It's not for me. I want to live like in the middle Age, feeding my mind and my soul.
OP right now:

Are ya gonna read this book?

3277271 00B9750C DD73 4AE6 BB31 6E29EFFE20A0

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bomber517, noobs, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Buy a cabin in the Italian mountains/hills or some shit
IMG 2350

We have a family cabin here in Norway in the hills/woods in the countryside and you have no idea how peaceful and soothing it is for the soul. It’s like you forget all your problems. I’m gonna buy a gaming laptop instead of desktop just so I can bring it there

• +1
Reactions: noobs
the internet was designed for autists i love being alone and on the internet a lot its natural for autists
Computer and cabin or house in woods or mountains or countryside = ideal autist life

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
Computer and cabin or house in woods or mountains or countryside = ideal autist life
thats what exactly what im doing

in a few years im moving out to rural alaska with a very small group of people ~8-15 people

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta