i want to harm and kill people

pentamogged9000

pentamogged9000

Just a couple millimetres of bone
only really men, i dont want it to be innocent weak men either i want it to be strong dangerous men

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Deleted member 26642
ab67616d0000b273885c5bdc5f52e294250bf04c

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
only really men, i dont want it to be innocent weak men either i want it to be strong dangerous men
Lightest mulatto in London?

Me too sarm rage is real

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • JFL
No point in doing that. Kidnap little nigger boys, cum down their throats and snap them like a twig. You want to kill, then kill the weak.

I love having sex with dead nigger kids.

• Love it
Reactions: j3mPilled
No point in doing that. Kidnap little nigger boys, cum down their throats and snap them like a twig. You want to kill, then kill the weak.

I love having sex with dead nigger kids.
stormfront tier post

old enough to overpower and rape you just like my ancestor raped his slave masters daughter

I like you, boy. You acknowledge your slave heritage unlike many of the niggers on here.

I like you, boy. You acknowledge your slave heritage unlike many of the niggers on here.
i have slave and slave owner heritage, my kind of slave is different to the usual though. my ancestor fought back instead of running off

i have slave and slave owner heritage, my kind of slave is different to the usual though. my ancestor fought back instead of running off

Would you spray talcum powder on me and bring me to orgasm, boy? I'd pay you good.

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell