I want to have a baby

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
Since i was really young i wanted to have offspring but lately (im 17) i can't get it off my mind, i have the resources to take care of the little bastard if i happen to have one, honestly the only thing stopping me from impregnating a girl is breaking up and my kid going with her and having to pay for child support.

It's even like a primitive feel in my gut that i just want to cum inside some bitch and get her pregnant, idk what to do, my parents would fucking kill me if i have a kid at this age, but i really need a cute bitch with wide hips to give me offspring, is it normal? this post is not a fuking joke it's like a fucking need atp i feel like the next time i fuck i will rip out my condom and just cum inside the bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Don’t pass on ur subhuman genes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MasterMan, WeiWei, watah and 1 other person
natural biological impulse

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, Andremln, watah and 1 other person
If you make anything less than $600k/year don’t even think about reproducing

Anything under that is poverty.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Don’t pass ur subhuman genes
Im not joking with this post homie, and i've been rated mtn-htn at 20% bodyfat, i have a girlfriend but tbh my side chick would be far better off to give me offspring, she has a better pheno no debate

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Im not joking with this post homie, and i've been rated mtn-htn at 20% bodyfat, i have a girlfriend but tbh my side chick would be far better off to give me offspring, she has a better pheno no debate
IMG 5762
:feelsokman:

Are u retarted I’m serious every healthy human wants kids whether they realize it or not

last couple of weeks having sex has become boring because i feel like it's useless unless i fucking rip out my condom and impregnate the bitch, that's the level im at rn im not enjoying sex fuck its so over

Height?

If you have subhuman genes, don't have a kid, because you will give him/her a death sentence.

6'2 in a country in which average is 5'8 :lul: also i got wide clavicles and play rugby so i got that jock halo i guess
Do you attract shorter or taller women?

Are u retarted I’m serious every healthy human wants kids whether they realize it or not
I know but i don't feel like i have the best conditions to raise a kid right now, not talking financially but emotionally and culturally it would be seen as fucked up, and even with that on the table all i fucking want is to have a kid

Do you attract shorter or taller women?
I guess shorter or average mostly, also a common factor between the girls i've been with is cute face with wide hips or nice ass

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
put a hole in the condom or give her expired birth control pill

• +1
Reactions: Andremln