I want to hold my oneitis in my arms!!

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
That’s it, not even thinking about anything sexual. I just want to hold her tight and tell her everything’s gonna be okay.
IMG 5703

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy and Nick.Harte
I already browned her. I’m sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I also wanna do the same thing and kiss her on the forehead, telling her how much I love her

• Love it
Reactions: delonisliterallyme and wsada
Me too

• Love it
Idc if she is a LTB but she was the only female who acknowledged my existence back then. She always greeted me despite being above my league, and she didn’t have to do that. That wasn’t a single that passed without her acknowledging my existence as a subhuman but I was never good enough to even be in the friend zone.Some days I didn’t even notice her and she was like “ Hey Nick, how u doing ?” . When I didn’t hear/ see her, she kept calling me out to make sure that I notice her so that she could greet me. It’s been years since I’ve been noticed by the opposite sex.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel and delonisliterallyme
@delonisliterallyme, she is a very nice person. Just imagine how she must be treating Chad if she treated a subhuman creep like me well.

Idc if she is a LTB but she was the only female who acknowledged my existence back then. She always greeted me despite being above my league, and she didn’t have to do that. That wasn’t a single that passed without her acknowledging my existence as a subhuman but I was never good enough to even be in the friend zone.Some days I didn’t even notice her and she was like “ Hey Nick, how u doing ?” . When I didn’t hear/ see her, she kept calling me out to make sure that I notice her so that she could greet me. It’s been years since I’ve been noticed by the opposite sex.
it was just chemicals in your brain

• +1
you don’t miss her, you miss the chemicals that were released in your brain
Yeah you’re right but I want only her to recreate everything.

Yeah you’re right but I want only her to recreate everything.
it will never happen, time to move on before you get even more fixated on it

• So Sad
it will never happen, time to move on before you get even more fixated on it
I wish I had dated her back then but I get 0 female attention now IRL and I’m getting brutally mogged by the guys. We had so many things in common btw.

• So Sad
Reactions: socialcel
she doesn’t want that with u

• So Sad
I wish I had dated her back then but I get 0 female attention now IRL and I’m getting brutally mogged by the guys. We had so many things in common btw.
plenty of hope for you bhai, you aren’t bad looking at all

• +1
plenty of hope for you bhai, you aren’t bad looking at all
I am. I’m invisible IRL and getting brutally mogged. Females give me looks of disgust and anger while she was the only one who was cool with me.

• So Sad
Reactions: socialcel
I am. I’m invisible IRL and getting brutally mogged. Females give me looks of disgust and anger while she was the only one who was cool with me.
brootal. statusmaxxing is your only way out ig

• So Sad