D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
but i cant decide where
i cant think of any coin that will atleast double my money

Atom, rune, dot, avax, matic, sol, luna are medium reward

btc, eth, ada are low reward

stay away from incels: Ltc, etc, bch, icp, xmr, trx, xlm, etc

xrp can do a 5-7x this bull run but risky so put a very small amount and see what happens

day trade shib and doge, safe and at the same time high reward

defi will blow up this bull run so if u believe in defi then avax and link ( i prefer link) rune, xtz and ftm are good too, gains are already done in luna, if u didnt made money with luna yet its over for u anyways. but i can still see a 3x for luna.

gamining will blow up as well, so invest equally in axie, mana and sand. axies juicy gains are gone so Id say sand and mana.

i think the bull run will run 6-8 more months. and juicy gains are yet to come. if you invest now you can make 4x to 10x honestly. in 6-8 months.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 6128, Preoximerianas and 3 others
stay away from incels: xmr,
Monero/XMR; absolutely MOGGS for the prupose of privacy. So guys needing max privacy, Monero is best.
So, Monero has a very specific benifit over most other cryptos. Which makes a case for Monero, when one needs maxx privacy.

Thus, Monero is NOT incel coin.
Monero is niche coin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 14323
Monero/XMR; absolutely MOGGS for the prupose of privacy. So guys needing max privacy, Monero is best.
So, Monero has a very specific benifit over most other cryptos. Which makes a case for Monero, when one needs maxx privacy.

Thus, Monero is NOT incel coin.
Monero is niche coin
bruhh, when I talk about incel, I say from investment point of view. xmr has utility and is revolutionary in terms of fintech doesnt mean we should invest in it. we will get less gains especially this bull run.

xmr should be your long term hold anyways as its not going to 0, it will only go up, the more people start giving a f about their privacy. right now most people who use xmr use it for drugs, thats just reality, you dont see anyone buying a fleshlight or dildos with xmr (that should what xmr should be used for btw)

Last edited:
but i cant decide where
i cant think of any coin that will atleast double my money
Before you invest, you have to educate yourself and create an investment strategy. What is your time horizon? Short term? Long term? This significantly influences how much risk you could or should take on.
Honestly, if I could give you any advice it´d be to create an emergency fund (if you do not already have one), worth at least three months worth of expenditure and then focus on investing your money elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Preoximerianas
Before you invest, you have to educate yourself and create an investment strategy. What is your time horizon? Short term? Long term? This significantly influences how much risk you could or should take on.
Honestly, if I could give you any advice it´d be to create an emergency fund (if you do not already have one), worth at least three months worth of expenditure and then focus on investing your money elsewhere.
I agree with. always keeoing 3-6 month cash stash of living expenses. And keeping an extra 1500 orso just locked away, for giga emergencies. So at least you always have some when all runs out.

Do I keep muh advice at this moment? Nope. I always kept above principle the last few years. But at this moment, I'm going full irrisponsibly long, balls deep, balls to the wall in crypto.
Lambo money, or financial ruin!

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Give it to me.

Internet Computer (Ticker: ICP)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Atom, rune, dot, avax, matic, sol, luna are medium reward

btc, eth, ada are low reward

stay away from incels: Ltc, etc, bch, icp, xmr, trx, xlm, etc

xrp can do a 5-7x this bull run but risky so put a very small amount and see what happens

day trade shib and doge, safe and at the same time high reward

defi will blow up this bull run so if u believe in defi then avax and link ( i prefer link) rune, xtz and ftm are good too, gains are already done in luna, if u didnt made money with luna yet its over for u anyways. but i can still see a 3x for luna.

gamining will blow up as well, so invest equally in axie, mana and sand. axies juicy gains are gone so Id say sand and mana.

i think the bull run will run 6-8 more months. and juicy gains are yet to come. if you invest now you can make 4x to 10x honestly. in 6-8 months.
SOMA and WOOF are good options too

I agree with. always keeoing 3-6 month cash stash of living expenses. And keeping an extra 1500 orso just locked away, for giga emergencies. So at least you always have some when all runs out.

Do I keep muh advice at this moment? Nope. I always kept above principle the last few years. But at this moment, I'm going full irrisponsibly long, balls deep, balls to the wall in crypto.
Lambo money, or financial ruin!

my life in 1 min

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman