- black Tears trough
- Flat maxilla, no forward growth
- recessed chin
- narrow jaw
- Braces - glasses
- 0 harmony
- Assimetric as fuck
- Half side of my face more shitty than the other one, left eye dropping

But Im high inhib, lot of friends ( female friends and male friends ) I go to party every weeks, do drugs, get drunk as fuck, a girl tell me I was good looking (?) when we were talking about some random stuff, female friends tells me that Im good looking ( it doesn't count we're friend )

But I just want to kill myself, that is my only thought
Im just scared to my make a child and that he ou she will have a shitty life because of my subhuman features and genetic

And Im just not liking myself, I want to be HANDSOME
I want girls telling that Im handsome when I walk next to them
I want to find myself attractive but it is Not Possible

The only solution I have is to make a lot of money, go to china to breed a Chinese woman and make chinese kids
China will be the next Big civilisation
They are colonizing Africa like europeans did long times ago but nobody is noticing
They are buying everything in Europe

Europe will be mixed with all ethnies to make a new slave race, occidental societies are falling like the romans in the time, looks how they teach to our children how to be tolerant to create a society full of weak man and woman ready to be work like the slave they are

Banks controls the big companies, big companies controls every country and countries controls us
We're the slaves of the greed of our elites ( jewish elite )

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person
Im sorry

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2378
Why don’t you set your self on fire exposing the truth how Jews are ruining your land and start a big revolution under your name

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
This image should push you over the edge:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
try going ER

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
im sorry dude, life is just fucked up like that. but i dont think you should kill yourself over something like looks, instead why not GET THE FUCK UP and do something about it? LIFTS for your height, SURGERY and weight loss, MAXIMIZING whatever it is that you can do at the moment, studying hard, forget about fucking women for a bit and focus on yourself. suicide is the easy way out, so get the fuck up and do something dont ldar instead ascend like how majority of us are trying to do every. single. fucking. day.

dont give up and be a pussy, take life by the horns and fuck IT instead. love life, not hate it. you were born for a reason, even if that reason is shitty. so try and find new things to do, dopamine fast, work hard, make money, buy a car, modify and stance it and drive at 200, whatever the fuck it is that you wanna do. just dont die. thats shit. live hard, die fast. not live lard, pass fast.
- 5'7 = lifts
- Fat, disgusting body = weight loss
- Big eyes + NCT - orbital vectors more negatives than my chances to have a GF = niggas out here having bug eyes and nct and they still get bitches so = surgery, status maxx
- black Tears trough = alot of people have that, fillers
- Flat maxilla, no forward growth = facepuller, mew hard as fuck for a entire year, it CHANGED my entire fucking life. look up my thread on my forward growth, i got that in just a year and a half.
- recessed chin = ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
- narrow jaw = ^^^^^^^^^^^ and surgery
- Braces - glasses = braces are good, wait for them to fix your fucked up teeth, and buy glasses that fit your face shape. you might be a diamond/oval by the sounds of your narrow chin so buy glasses that fit your face.
- 0 harmony = do everything i said and it will fix itself.
- Assimetric as fuck = ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
- Half side of my face more shitty than the other one, left eye dropping = ^^^^^^^^^^, and fix it however the fuck it can be fixed

But Im high inhib, lot of friends ( female friends and male friends ) I go to party every weeks, do drugs, get drunk as fuck, a girl tell me I was good looking (?) when we were talking about some random stuff, female friends tells me that Im good looking ( it doesn't count we're friend )
dont do drugs, party once every month, be grateful you have friends AND female friends to boot, work hard and fuck them and cuck their soyfriends, work hard

But I just want to kill myself, that is my only thought
Im just scared to my make a child and that he ou she will have a shitty life because of my subhuman features and genetic = just get a adopted child

And Im just not liking myself, I want to be HANDSOME = everyone wants to be
I want girls telling that Im handsome when I walk next to them = will only happen if you work for it
I want to find myself attractive but it is Not Possible = everything is possible. impossible itself spells out im possible, and therapist spells out the rapist because he fucks your mind to fix it.

Last edited: