I want to kill myself

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
I wish I was born beautiful. I really think I’m a kind person and good hearted at the bottom of my soul. But I’m not good looking enough. I’m not physically beautiful. I don’t deserve to enjoy things

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, cannotbeasked, 14vic and 1 other person
everyone does

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
:)

• +1
I wish I was born beautiful. I really think I’m a kind person and good hearted at the bottom of my soul. But I’m not good looking enough. I’m not physically beautiful. I don’t deserve to enjoy things
dont to it. There is a lot of things in life that don't depend of our looks. You can enjoy nature, reading books, acomplish studies in a university, philosophy, start playing a musical instrument or even painting or mathematics.

• +1
Reactions: christian10 and cromagnon
dont to it. There is a lot of things in life that don't depend of our looks. You can enjoy nature, reading books, acomplish studies in a university, philosophy, start playing a musical instrument or even painting or mathematics.
Thank you bro srs.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Thank you bro srs.
take the whitepill brah, there is a lot of things that dont depend of ourselves and we cant do much about it. We have to be blessed with what we have and i think most of us are on a first world country and dont have serious problems like craving food or dont having a place to sleep.

• +1