• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 19157
even his mouth is bigger on the photoshoped one
jfl

Late puberty and collagen loss (y)
do u see his skin??????

he has more collagen than most 11 year old boys

he has less collagen in the first

what the fuck is his hand doing on his face :forcedsmile: either way he completely changed his coloring and his skin. filters do exist. faceapp his video now :lul: he claims no looksmaxing

whos coloring changes like that? unheard of

i think he got fillers done
cuckish to lie but at the same time i understand lying about it

whats the point in doing it if people know its all a facade

cuckish to lie but at the same time i understand lying about it

whats the point in doing it if people know its all a facade
idk these guys are fucked up in the head

what the fuck is his hand doing on his face :forcedsmile: either way he completely changed his coloring and his skin. filters do exist. faceapp his video now :lul: he claims no looksmaxing

whos coloring changes like that? unheard of
He tanned as a MadMan and decolored hair. Doesn't look faceapped or filtered. Some people Just have It, crisick softmaxxed his way into a chad into his late 20s

He tanned as a MadMan and decolored hair. Doesn't look faceapped or filtered. Some people Just have It, crisick softmaxxed his way into a chad into his late 20s
he softmaxxed his jaw into being flanged and square with wider bigonial width seems legit

he softmaxxed his jaw into being flanged and square with wider bigonial width seems legit
He Always had a Wide jaw. He Lost subcutaneous fat so his zygos popped out. Do you really think you can replicate genetic quality with surgeries like that? Crisick IS a real chad.

He Lost subcutaneous fat so his zygos popped out. Do you really think you can replicate genetic quality with surgeries like that? Crisick IS a real chad.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
no he didnt jfl. not in young pics
Nigga you literally tagged me in young crisick Pic with Wide jaw. Even i look completely different with that angle, narrower jaw longer face. What's so unbelievable he Lost some weight, can't you see that his skull structure Is overall the same. He Always had the base plus he's a late bloomer

Nigga you literally tagged me in young crisick Pic with Wide jaw. Even i look completely different with that angle, narrower jaw longer face. What's so unbelievable he Lost some weight, can't you see that his skull structure Is overall the same. He Always had the base plus he's a late bloomer
and that pic is fucking frauded :lul: retard. its already been hard proven that crisick morphed and filtered his younger photos before

and that pic is fucking frauded :lul: retard. its already been hard proven that crisick morphed and filtered his younger photos before
Then why ppl Who undergo surgery don't end up as chaddish as him
It's all genetics

Then why ppl Who undergo surgery don't end up as chaddish as him
It's all genetics

yo uare so annoying :forcedsmile: critizes me who is arguably extrmely less frauded yet sucks criciks dick. he "glowed up" yet you say i have no chance of being him. ur such a weirdo, i look better than he did before his "glow up"

and no peoples jaws dont just completely blow up in their 20s because of "late puberty" :forcedsmile:

he hasnt even uploaded any candid that looks as good as his selfies

hes good looking, but they way you worship fggts like theyre gandy when theyre not is comical :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Deleted member 19157
The first pic is a photoshopped version of a pic I posted here a long time ago by an user.

The idea was to show that jaw is law and basically he reduced the size of my jaw, idk if I can find the original pic, should be here in a thread somewhere
seems legit. all natty, these incels have planned QUITE the briggage against your looks on the looksforum

his pics are obviously touched but havent we seen him in motion its not that significant

he looks the same to me

seems legit. all natty, these incels have planned QUITE the briggage against your looks on the looksforum
Nothing was planned you mong lmao

It was a thread that was discussing eyes vs jaw. Narrow jaw = incel
So the dude took my pic and made a side by side comparison to show the difference

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Nothing was planned you mong lmao

It was a thread that was discussing eyes vs jaw. Narrow jaw = incel
So the dude took my pic and made a side by side comparison to show the difference
post original

post original
I can’t find it. I think the guy who did the comparison was @Nibba

OGs remember him

Anyway, here’s a pic from first year of college, so basically 18 yr old. Same bone structure just less rugged looking than now

• +1
I can’t find it. I think the guy who did the comparison was @Nibba

OGs remember him

Anyway, here’s a pic from first year of college, so basically 18 yr old. Same bone structure just less rugged looking than now

ur lower third looks the same there are in the ones before though. ur lower third ascended hard

ur lower third looks the same there are in the ones before though. ur lower third ascended hard
Lower body fat and less collagen makes your jawline look sharper. You’ll see it yourself when you’ll grow older

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
do u see his skin??????

he has more collagen than most 11 year old boys

he has less collagen in the first
I am just repeating what Crisick himself said 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
I am just repeating what Crisick himself said 🤷‍♂️
insane how many childhood pics people demorphed him to make him look worse bro

android to iphone transformation

• JFL