• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Recessed Life, BeanletMogger and 5 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: Alucard69
today i feel uhhh great

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
In anime the point of view is the equivalent of Francisco Lachowski's, you don't see the hordes of npc's

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Imretarded?
In anime the point of view is the equivalent of Francisco Lachowski's, you don't see the hordes of npc's
Not sure what you mean by anime POV and hordes of foids, but what i mean that real world is too boring, predictable and harsh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
i got swords on my back

samurai attack

throwing stars at these bitches

eating ramen noodles in the hood with my niggas

i’m in anime world

big tits on my bitches

big eyes on my bitches

i swear im speaking japanese

my bitch is naked eating sushi

i dont know japanese but bitch get on yo knees

is this the place to go celibate

killing these niggas my regimen

orochimaru

snaking niggas

just like gaara

can’t play with niggaz

ima eat that bih like veggies

i dress like akatsuki

yall copy cat kakashi

IMG 7035
IMG 7044
8DBC5A27 0C85 40F9 B85C 778A0C6CBB9E

• +1
Not sure what you mean by anime POV and hordes of foids, but what i mean that real world is too boring, predictable and harsh.
And the anime world is too, only you see the life of the gigachad

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and Alucard69
In Naruto you don't see the chunin doing boring missions and betabuxxing, you see Gigachad sasuke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581 and Imretarded?
P
i got swords on my back

samurai attack

throwing stars at these bitches

eating ramen noodles in the hood with my niggas

i’m in anime world

big tits on my bitches

big eyes on my bitches

i swear im speaking japanese

my bitch is naked eating sushi

i dont know japanese but bitch get on yo knees

is this the place to go celibate

killing these niggas my regimen

orochimaru

snaking niggas

just like gaara

can’t play with niggaz

ima eat that bih like veggies

i dress like akatsuki

yall copy cat kakashi

View attachment 3024505View attachment 3024506View attachment 3024507
When will you retwist ask an Asian lady to do it for you

"It's over for me, I'm a chunin who never eats ramen, betabuxxing, I only know three jutsu and the sluts of Konoha reject me, I'm not an Uchiha with sharingan who makes whores wet in bed with dark triad eye and sexual pattern recognition."

Depends on the anime. Some are just chad VR, others you're an incel like lots of slice of life.

I'd be a dickhead secret agent who's always shitting on archer for being an alcoholic fuck but we're homies and bully cyril together. Shitting on Pam for being a fat bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and Darkeningstar
Depends on the anime. Some are just chad VR, others you're an incel like lots of slice of life.

View attachment 3024519
Be a dickhead secret agent who's always shitting on archer for being an alcoholic fuck but we're homies and bully cyril together. Shitting on Pam for being a fat bitch.
I understand that, but whether the main character is incel or chad changes little, you don't see npc's

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
I understand that, but whether the main character is incel or chad changes little, you don't see npc's
Yeah but the whole point is you're in a sandbox and you do whatever the fuck. NPCS are just collateral.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and Darkeningstar
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
In Naruto you don't see the chunin doing boring missions and betabuxxing, you see Gigachad sasuke
No but even then their lives are much more interesting and fun etc.. real world is all competition and the rat race, while animes still often are life without all the focus on blackpills and whatnots. If we look at this from the same perspective, even all the normies in many ones live satisfactorily

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
No but even then their lives are much more interesting and fun etc.. real world is all competition and the rat race, while animes still often are life without all the focus on blackpills and whatnots. If we look at this from the same perspective, even all the 'normies' have similar life.
To me they are not, perhaps it's my taste. Also chunins are statistically abnormal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69 and Imretarded?
To me they are not, perhaps it's my taste. Also chunins are statistically abnormal.
We are so restricted here, idk I just feel like there's so much more in Naruto for example, the world is much more fun and ofcourse the society is more idealistic, as the writer chooses to do so lol. Basically a more 'bluepilled' real world but (depending on the anime) 10x more interesting.

Also @Imretarded? Why do you always woah react lmao

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Grow up nigga

• +1
Okay have fun now and grow up layer ig(y)
I don't think I ever will, inclined to rotting, there's a chance i'm going to be a rotter NEET as an adult lol.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
I don't think I ever will, inclined to rotting, there's a chance i'm going to be a rotter NEET as an adult lol.
Don't let it come to that

• Hmm...