Reactions: Deleted member 10524, wasted, BigBoy and 1 other person
tf is this abomination

• JFL
Reactions: wasted, BigBoy, ShineBright and 2 others
Two options: head transplant or reincarnationplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Any real advice ?
Your head is a completely different shape dude, what do you want to hear? You look closer to ethnic Zac Efron than you do to boomer. As much as you don't want to hear it, you look okay as you are. Grow facial hair & you'll look old enough to have widespread appeal

Your head is a completely different shape dude, what do you want to hear? You look closer to ethnic Zac Efron than you do to boomer. As much as you don't want to hear it, you look okay as you are. Grow facial hair & you'll look old enough to have widespread appeal
I guess it was distorted, maybe a different picture?

Attachments

• CEC47A35-6E0F-4663-97E7-BFCC6F56E86A.jpeg
    CEC47A35-6E0F-4663-97E7-BFCC6F56E86A.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 49
First step would be a very complicated and extremely expensive rhino. Try looking for doctors in South Korea as they are experts in the type of rhino you need.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
First step would be a very complicated and extremely expensive rhino. Try looking for doctors in South Korea as they are experts in the type of rhino you need.
Y
I only look ethnic because of my tanned skin and really black hair , I can get really pale... example... also excuse UEE exposure, this was before my mewing days, so I have more hooded eyes

Attachments

• 29B99AC9-CD60-45BB-A8FE-34B90202F1C8.jpeg
    29B99AC9-CD60-45BB-A8FE-34B90202F1C8.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 38

Because you have a very feminine upturned nose with poor nose bridge, this is common in Asian Foids, I have the same and it ruins my face and gives me a big ass philtrum. The things about this surgery is that it requires tissue to be transplanted from somewhere else in your body ( ear or ribs) and also requires a godlike doctor to rebuild your nose and not ruin your facial harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
Because you have a very feminine upturned nose with poor nose bridge, this is common in Asian Foids, I have the same and it ruins my face and gives me a big ass philtrum. The things about this surgery is that it requires tissue to be transplanted from somewhere else in your body ( ear or ribs) and also requires a godlike doctor to rebuild your nose and not ruin your facial harmony.
yes my nose is my issue, but women love my nose, they say don’t change anything about yourself, I even been called Matt boomer In person, but in pictures I just have horrendous facial distortion, I’m just not photogenic enough, it’s just how am I supposed to attract foids thru the internet when my face looks like shit on camera. I guess I look good in motion but that’s everyone, but in pictures I look like shit. I always get compliments on how good looking I am but it’s not enough for the pictures because that’s where it matters the most, right? I’m sure your flaws too don’t show in person as long as you clean up good no one is going to notice the length of your philithrum. I have seen foreheads look huge on pictures of some good looking friends, non comparable in person. The 2-d world is really skeptic

I look better in pics cuz I do lots of frauding with shadows and lightning but irl it's over cuz I'm 5'9 boneless subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
I look better in pics cuz I do lots of frauding with shadows and lightning but irl it's over cuz I'm 5'9 boneless subhuman
Do you look better in certain lighting ?

Do you look better in certain lighting ?
Ofc, the best selfies I have ever took were in a dark room with just one source of lightning ( pc monitor with a white image), also having a black pilled photographer friend is a big plus for outdoor pics.

Ofc, the best selfies I have ever took were in a dark room with just one source of lightning ( pc monitor with a white image), also having a black pilled photographer friend is a big plus for outdoor pics.
I look terrible In dark setting 😂 I need some kind of light