I want to make a girl cry

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
If I ever get a GF, I will emotionally abuse her. When she’s feeling sad, I’ll make her feel even worse. I’ll make spiteful comments, my voice emotionless and neutral. All the while, a faint smile on my face. I’ll continue to say spiteful things until she starts crying, tears streaming down her pretty face.

After she has cried for a bit, I’ll comfort her. I’ll keep doing this until I have total control over her and her emotions.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionUwU, It'snotover, Primalsplit and 11 others
Don't be a meanie.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, ReadBooksEveryday, Lethbridge and 4 others
Himzers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Send her a selfie then

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 16369
i've done this before and i can say its more gratifying than sex

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, Obito and Deleted member 16369
If I ever get a GF, I will emotionally abuse her. When she’s feeling sad, I’ll make her feel even worse. I’ll make spiteful comments, my voice emotionless and neutral. All the while, a faint smile on my face. I’ll continue to say spiteful things until she starts crying, tears streaming down her pretty face.

After she has cried for a bit, I’ll comfort her. I’ll keep doing this until I have total control over her and her emotions.
A1C34576 A9CE 48FD ABC2 4FA39814EB59

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie, spark, try2beme and 7 others
love doing this

• Love it
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 16369
i do this naturally.

• Love it
mind you, i'm joking. i can never really be abusive. i made women cry just from literally just listening to them and moving on, or not being into them.

i made a girl cry the other day because i told her i didn't like a joke she made about me. girls are already super sensitive. you don't have to be an asshole and i'd suggest you don't create a cycle of toxic women just for the sake of it.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 31562
mind you, i'm joking. i can never really be abusive. i made women cry just from literally just listening to them and moving on, or not being into them.

i made a girl cry the other day because i told her i didn't like a joke she made about me. girls are already super sensitive. you don't have to be an asshole and i'd suggest you don't create a cycle of toxic women just for the sake of it.
Soy cuck has to back peddle.. if you haven’t put your hands on a women you can’t call your self dark triad or masculine

• Love it

i still see you ass the Chinese John Xina tbh

It feels like a grown ass man who's balding is writing about wanting to make a girl cry jfl

Read it in the Chinese voice as well

What do you look like

Asian right? I really don't know

• Hmm...
i still see you ass the Chinese John Xina tbh

It feels like a grown ass man who's balding is writing about wanting to make a girl cry jfl

Read it in the Chinese voice as well
View attachment 2329861

What do you look like

Asian right? I really don't know
Some NEA look good but I prefer caucasoid women of all races.

Soy cuck has to back peddle.. if you haven’t put your hands on a women you can’t call your self dark triad or masculine
yeah, whenever i yell at anyone i apologize after because i don't like being mean. i don't like having enemies in life.

being dark triad is the biggest meme that i've ever encountered that only nerds really preach. I know real "dark triad"

people who preach being dark-triad and intentionally try to be assholes have no idea what it actually means to be dark triad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 31562
yeah, whenever i yell at anyone i apologize after because i don't like being mean. i don't like having enemies in life.

being dark triad is the biggest meme that i've ever encountered that only nerds really preach. I know real "dark triad"

people who preach being dark-triad and intentionally try to be assholes have no idea what it actually means to be dark triad.
Nigga you were the one saying “muh I naturally make women cry” then backpedaled like a cuck.

I’m not preaching dark triad btw..

• +1
  • +1
When did I ask for your preference in women Mr. Xina?
I misread your comment. I thought you said “what’s your type, Asian right?”

I’m not Asian and I don’t look Asian. I’m normieish, white, and 6’2.

op you can get away with anything as long as the girl is attached to you.. start out with arguments and work your way up..

but you need to dominate her in bed.. (you can get away with even more when your fucking her)

Also isolate her form her friends and family and be very controlling, but first she has to be attached to you

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 5815
I misread your comment. I thought you said “what’s your type, Asian right?”

I’m not Asian and I don’t look Asian. I’m normieish and white, I’m 6’2.

You're well over normie bro, I mean look at that eye area.

• WTF
Nigga you were the one saying “muh I naturally make women cry” then backpedaled like a cuck.

I’m not preaching dark triad btw..
you are.

"if you haven’t put your hands on a women you can’t call your self dark triad or masculine"

you are preaching when you that men ought to be dark triad by suggesting that being dark triad and masculine are the same thing.

If being dark triad and masculine are synonymous, then it logically follows that a man must be dark-triad to be masculine.

yeah of course i am going to back peddle. I don't want to be associated seriously by men who are pussy enough to hit or abuse women just to keep them lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
you are.

"if you haven’t put your hands on a women you can’t call your self dark triad or masculine"

you are preaching when you that men ought to be dark triad by suggesting that being dark triad and masculine are the same thing.

If being dark triad and masculine are synonymous, then it logically follows that a man must be dark-triad to be masculine.

yeah of course i am going to back peddle. I don't want to be associated seriously by men who are pussy enough to hit or abuse women just to keep them lol.
31A83C4D 3A7B 4B87 BF14 988FC5830D38

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
op you can get away with anything as long as the girl is attached to you.. start out with arguments and work your way up..

but you need to dominate her in bed.. (you can get away with even more when your fucking her)

Also isolate her form her friends and family and be very controlling, but first she has to be attached to you

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater

I’ll only be able to do this if the girl is ugly. No good looking girl will get attached to me :blackpill:

I’ll only be able to do this if the girl is ugly. No good looking girl will get attached to me :blackpill:
alot of hot girls are insecure and girls can get attached easily.. that’s why you have to have good dick game and be different

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 16369
Are you Asian?
no, not even close. it's ironic, i actually know really fucked up people.

dark-triad people are some of the most polite, courteous and charismatic people ever. it's only after women fall in love with them that makes it hard for them to break away when who they really are is revealed. don't just be an asshole and start arguments right from the beginning. that is a misread of the literature of being a dark-triad.

• Woah
no, not even close. it's ironic, i actually know really fucked up people.

dark-triad people are some of the most polite, courteous and charismatic people ever. it's only after women fall in love with them that makes it hard for them to break away when who they really are is revealed. don't just be an asshole and start arguments right from the beginning. that is a misread of the literature of being a dark-triad.
@Octillionaire i actually go outside and putting you on game, don’t listen to this soycuck starbucks barista

• JFL
@Octillionaire i actually go outside and putting you on game, don’t listen to this soycuck starbucks barista
i'd be surprised if he actually went outside to begin with. taking this shit in IRL is hilarious because people are just going to be themselves anyways. as a man he is most likely going to make a woman cry anyway just from arguments.

Being able argue without getting angry and hurting anyones feelings takes a lot of practice and experience. Be a kind person in general man. it's better to lose a girl from being genuine, than losing one from not being genuine. if you have to put on an act just to keep a girl you're not going to be able to keep that up indefinitely. and by not put up on act i mean be kind, but don't kiss her ass either.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 31562
i'd be surprised if he actually went outside to begin with. taking this shit in IRL is hilarious because people are just going to be themselves anyways. as a man he is most likely going to make a woman cry anyway just from arguments.

Being able argue without getting angry and hurting anyones feelings takes a lot of practice and experience. Be a kind person in general man. it's better to lose a girl from being genuine, than losing one from not being genuine. if you have to put on an act just to keep a girl you're not going to be able to keep that up indefinitely. and by not put up on act i mean be kind, but don't kiss her ass either.
I go outside everyday. Fuck being a nice person. I will only be nice to someone if they’re nice to me. Most people aren’t. Also I want to have control over someone.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I take arguments too far but especially with women cuz i love their reactions

• Love it
I go outside everyday. Fuck being a nice person. I will only be nice to someone if they’re nice to me. Most people aren’t. Also I want to have control over someone.
lol, haha.

so you're not a nice person then. one shouldn't be nice just to get something in return. you should try to be the person who you would like to be with. you shouldn't treat nice girls like shit man unless it's in the bedroom haha. there is also always a bigger fish who will eat you alive. but whatever man, do whatever you think is right.

• JFL
Dark triad= love bombing narcissistic sociopath

Or you can start with negs if the girl is disrespectful to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back