i want to mog, not date

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Ever since childhood, I always HATED foids who showed there asses off when they played mtv on our tv, the music channel. I was saying to myself that they’re pure evil, this was when I was 6-8 years old.

I was on this place @wsada is aware of called amino apps, politics amino where people discussed politics n shit. Now, I’d say ‘misogynistic’ things and people would say ‘who hurt you’ mind you I was 12-14 who had 0 dating experience

Yet I had these beliefs about women. Its now how I realize that when I did get a gf, how submissive I became to the thing I hated the most, slutty behavior. Jfl

Just fucking laugh… Outside I saw a guy who mogs hard, and now I’m thinking ‘I want to looksmax to mog’ My whole goal of looksmaxxing is beung a VOLCEL.

Why? having foids attracted to yoy, is POWER.

‘Sex is pretty gross but I wanna have it’

• +1
Reactions: greywind, GabachoCopium, wsada and 6 others
You gotta start putting your girlfriends in their places.

Ever since childhood, I always HATED foids who showed there asses off when they played mtv on our tv, the music channel. I was saying to myself that they’re pure evil, this was when I was 6-8 years old.

I was on this place @wsada is aware of called amino apps, politics amino where people discussed politics n shit. Now, I’d say ‘misogynistic’ things and people would say ‘who hurt you’ mind you I was 12-14 who had 0 dating experience

Yet I had these beliefs about women. Its now how I realize that when I did get a gf, how submissive I became to the thing I hated the most, slutty behavior. Jfl

Just fucking laugh… Outside I saw a guy who mogs hard, and now I’m thinking ‘I want to looksmax to mog’ My whole goal of looksmaxxing is beung a VOLCEL.

U and Me both have the same experience. This is the most relatable thread I've seen here. I to want to mog girls, not be used by them. I want to treat girls like "meh" just fck them and reach my goals, not be some pathetic simp begging for their attention. It's sad and pathetic asf. Why cus...U put all ur effort in ur girl, be like: "tonight I'll by her some roses and chocolate" ☺, while u think this, she's getting heavily dicked down in her apartment by one of her close male friends. Only for her to take the roses throw them and eat the chocolate with her friends or give them away. smh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TerribleMidface
it's in human nature for men to hate women and just fuck. somehow simps were born this generation and everything got fucked up.
no better feeling than having power over useless and boring bitches and treat them like the trash they are.
go mog nigguh

• +1
Reactions: God-himself

"Why? having foids attracted to yoy, is POWER." this right here is wisdom

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and PsychoDsk
it's in human nature for men to hate women and just fuck. somehow simps were born this generation and everything got fucked up.
no better feeling than having power over useless and boring bitches and treat them like the trash they are.
go mog nigguh
amen...the girls u fck probably already sucked several dicks before u, why treat them like queens?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk

W thread

• +1
amen...the girls u fck probably already sucked several dicks before u, why treat them like queens?
forreal if you look at foids objectively, they add literally nothing to your life and society. They're really just baby factories.
They're boring asf, needy and low IQ.
rarely you'll see a girl that actually gives value in terms of humor and benefits in your life.
just fuck, travel and mog. All you need in life

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and God-himself

As someone who was raised all around women
HOLY SHIT I CANNOT RELATE 😂

• Hmm...
  • +1
forreal if you look at foids objectively, they add literally nothing to your life and society. They're really just baby factories.
rarely you'll see a girl that actually gives value in terms of humor and benefits in your life.
"just fuck, travel and mog. All you need in life" Amen brother, Amen. Only a soft simp would say "No, wOmeN aRe sPeCiAl " 😥 while his girl is getting dicked down next door. smh it's pathetic and sad

• +1
Why do I wanna date the same people I hate when I’m an incel?
There are some decent ones out there. I agree that the most are absolute garbage but that goes for men too. Very few humans at all are worthy of your time - but those who are you should seek.

• +1
"just fuck, travel and mog. All you need in life" Amen brother, Amen. Only a soft simp would say "No, wOmeN aRe sPeCiAl " 😥 while his girl is getting dicked down next door. smh it's pathetic and sad
I mean you're literally god
why tf would you treat women with respect, they should be bowing and spitting on dat cock.
amen

• JFL
  • Love it
There are some decent ones out there. I agree that the most are absolute garbage but that goes for men too. Very few humans at all are worthy of your time - but those who are you should seek.
I don't believe in social contact and mental intimacy.
I'm a diogenes typa nigga, live like nature intended

• Love it
Reactions: God-himself
I don't believe in social contact and mental intimacy.
I'm a diogenes typa nigga, live like nature intended
You are socially contacting right now. I am the most misanthropic person I've ever met but even I seek social contact, just with the right people.

• +1
why tf would you treat women with respect, they should be bowing and spitting on dat cock.
amen
This is what u call the holy scriptures, unfiltered truth FOR ALL TO SEE

- "be nice, all women are special and deserve the world"

or

- "stfu and continue sucking bitch...I own u"

ur choice man

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
amen
100%, I mean check this out

Bro already spent thousands on her of and had to do this. Like nigga, she aint even gonna give u a huge, but u do this. useless...smh

• JFL
Based, I perceive most women, Especially the newgen foids as cumdumpster whores, The exception are my mother/grandmothers, The only women that genuinely care and live for you, At least in my case.

"Why? having foids attracted to yoy, is POWER." this right here is wisdom
Thank u for not fixing the yoy. Very important detail. But genuinely, attraction IS power. Social dominance

slutty isn't just about the way they dress by the way. If they text multiple guys regularly they're FUCKING sluts

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
slutty isn't just about the way they dress by the way. If they text multiple guys regularly they're FUCKING sluts
yeah I’ve already accepted the way they dress (crop tops, shorts). Bc you CANT like GENUINELY CANT in 2024 make that a no no standard bc NO girl like that exists

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper