i want to murder this retarded so called "professor"

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
he teaches a dumb shit called "Pseudocode" instead of starting right off from Python or C.

I missed 1 class and i dont know what the fuck i will do in the exam two weeks later because no online material.

Pseudocode is a dumb and made up shit with everyone creating their own rules.

Why dont you just start off from C or Python but instead prefer this shit with zero real world usage you stupid fuck?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31, BeanletMogger, deadstock and 6 others
pseudocode is so retarded

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Tallooksmaxxer
They have to simplify it for turkroaches to understand the logic behind it

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Did the same thing to me in Australia. Had to program some stupid robot to do shit, the code was in pictures and you just drag/dropped the pic onto the main display. Had to attend class to learn it, I had no car to get there, failed it.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
he teaches a dumb shit called "Pseudocode" instead of starting right off from Python or C.

I missed 1 class and i dont know what the fuck i will do in the exam two weeks later because no online material.

Pseudocode is a dumb and made up shit with everyone creating their own rules.

Why dont you just start off from C or Python but instead prefer this shit with zero real world usage you stupid fuck?
You need to learn first how to walk, before you learn to run.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Tallooksmaxxer
You need to learn first how to walk, before you learn to run.
i know how to sprint, pseudocode is like crawling not walking

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Gonthar
i know how to sprint, pseudocode is like crawling not walking
You still learned first how to walk, pseudocode is simple and helps you learn the basics of programming.

• JFL
Did the same thing to me in Australia. Had to program some stupid robot to do shit, the code was in pictures and you just drag/dropped the pic onto the main display. Had to attend class to learn it, I had no car to get there, failed it.

To add onto this, that fail was part of my motivation to switch courses to Accounting, which after 2 yrs of that (plus 1 1/2 yrs of IT) I was sick of it all and just said fuck this shit and dropped out. Having no degrees is big part of my motivation to stay NEET, which is maybe big part of me being a virgin.

So it could very well be that I'm a 35 yr old virgin all because the professors wasted my time with a BS class. Got life cucked by them.

• So Sad
You still learned first how to walk, pseudocode is simple and helps you learn the basics of programming.
i already know Python though so that shit useeless and trust me Python would way easier than this messy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Gonthar
If you cannot understand pseudocode, you are retarded.

Just skip class then and only show to exams to get your degree paper. If you can't skip it, just listen to audio books or play games on your phone during class.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Just skip class then and only show to exams to get your degree paper. If you can't skip it, just listen to audio books or play games on your phone during class.
Nah in Turkey you do not pass if you skip too much, anyways yeah thats what i do rot on phone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Gonthar
python or c is not allowed in the exam
Then what is? Pseudocode? That is based on other languages but it doesn't have fixed rules, you can mix and match however you want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Tallooksmaxxer
nigger can't figure out pseudocode

this is how they weed out the autists

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ReadBooksEveryday
Just take educational advice from NEET theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31, Tallooksmaxxer, Gonthar and 1 other person
Lol python pretty much reads like pseudocode anyways

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Tallooksmaxxer