I want to overdose and kill my self but I would feel sorry for my parents especially my mom

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Iam ready to do it
While everyone my age is fucking and having fun Iam coping with drugs to forget the reality
Iam completely ready to kill my self anytime
But I would feel sorry for my parents especially my mom

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 6403 and 18 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Do not do it. I am willing to bet that there are more people that care about you than your mother. You going out will hurt others too. Find a will to live. Time heals and there is a long road ahead!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Mr.cope, SkinjobCatastrophe and 10 others
okay

dont listen to the bluepilled faggot above. Even tho I think It would be a waste in your case, but im not you nor do I have your life experiences, so I dont know how you feel therefore do as you wish

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, never_lucky, Mr.cope and 12 others
okay

dont listen to the bluepilled faggot above. Even tho I think It would be a waste in your case, but im not you nor do I have your life experiences, so I dont know how you feel therefore do as you wish
You are a retard. Suicide is the worst thing one can do. Its pulling a plug on your life and any life experience that you may want to experience in the future are GONE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Mr.cope, Biiyo03 and 3 others
don’t kill yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13197
You are a retard.
Im aware
Suicide is the worst thing one can do. Its pulling a plug on your life and any life experience that you may want to experience in the future are GONE.
no, its not, its a smart choice. Suffering more for a few seconds of gratification? not worth it if you ask me. Suicide is a good option if your life sucks. it won't get better, stop being unrealistic. it never gets better.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Mr.cope, deadend and 4 others
dont do it bro

i almost died and legit its devestating for all ur firends and family

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Growth Plate
You're a little too old for teenage drama

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SkinjobCatastrophe, volcelfatcel and 7 others
one sec, im playing balloons td 6 and dont care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, IWILLMAKEIT, Deleted member 9819 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, SkinjobCatastrophe and Lev Peshkov
Hell awaits you
remember this

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Mr.cope, Deleted member 10949 and 6 others
search up solipsism, this is your mind telling you to open up and realise killing yourself doesnt change a thing

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 10987 and Chad69
search up solipsism, this is your mind telling you to open up and realise killing yourself doesnt change a thing
Thanks
Sorry for insulting you

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 10987
>>You are a retard. Suicide is the worst thing one can do. Its pulling a plug on your life and any life experience that you may want to experience in the future are GONE.
77C835F1 6873 44BE 9486 46C4C2A0141A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Mr.cope, Deleted member 9819 and 11 others
i dont live far away from you

i have a mercedez ill hop over and smok weed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT, SkinjobCatastrophe, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe, volcelfatcel and 3 others
Do not do it. I am willing to bet that there are more people that care about you than your mother. You going out will hurt others too. Find a will to live. Time heals and there is a long road ahead!

• +1
This sounded like a Reddit comment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 6403, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
why would u feel bad for the person responsible for u feeling all this suffering and pain?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13137, Mr.cope and 6 others
at least you have some drugs
I dont have a plug for fkcing weed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and 189
Stop the drugs bro

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Living is cool bro, get some purpose in life, like gassing 6 billion jews.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, SkinjobCatastrophe, 189 and 2 others
idk man @Yellow_fever_cel should neck asap tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13511
eat a lot of probiotics and antioxidants to make your Gut god tier healthy. The gut is the second brain. An amazing gut and good gut bacteria will completely change your mindset and outlook on life. It will make you optimistic and make you realize that life is good, even if you can't see that right now

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Htobrother
eat a lot of probiotics and antioxidants to make your Gut god tier healthy. The gut is the second brain. An amazing gut and good gut bacteria will completely change your mindset and outlook on life. It will make you optimistic and make you realize that life is good, even if you can't see that right now
Thx

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13197
Would your ancestors have killed themselves? Its time like this where you fight back, we need desperate men in times like these you will be a solider not a coward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 8202, Atem Rah and 6 others
Would your ancestors have killed themselves? Its time like this where you fight back, we need desperate men in times like these you will be a solider not a coward
Our ancestors did not have mental issues like today’s modern world were every 2-3. is depressed
Fuck Social Media and modern world tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 5180
just move somewhere you want and cope. we'll all be gone some day get the most of it

• +1
Isn’t this dude one of the few GL posters here? Why’re you so sad, OP

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, SkinjobCatastrophe and Chad69
what happens when your height doesnt start with 6'

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 9819 and 1 other person
the only reason i haven't offed myself yet is my family tbh

• +1
Iam ready to do it
While everyone my age is fucking and having fun Iam coping with drugs to forget the reality
Iam completely ready to kill my self anytime
But I would feel sorry for my parents especially my mom
Maybe your parents sheltered you to the point where you fear for your life just socializing with people. Maybe it's time to have a conversation with your parents about your childhood

• +1
Kinda pathetic that so many people are reacting to my post here with: :lul::lul::lul::lul:. I am trying to bring this guys spirit up to improve his mental state. You guys think is cool and edgy to glorify suicide. Brain dead people trying to out edge eachother to get reacts like dopamine seeking sheep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Biiyo03, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
One of my exes tried to kill herself. She was suffering from depression because she couldn't keep her vagina bald. No matter how many times she would shave or have laser treatment, the pubes would come back. She felt cursed. And so she tried killing herself in the tub. But forgot to fill it up with water. She stayed in there for close to 12 hours. I even went in there every few hours to remind her to turn on the facet. But ugh, she didn't want a high water bill.

Today, she's Bushwoman. Married a Greek. She embraces her jungle. Bless her heart.

• +1
Kinda pathetic that so many people are reacting to my post here with: :lul::lul::lul::lul:. I am trying to bring this guys spirit up to improve his mental state. You guys think is cool and edgy to glorify suicide. Brain dead people trying to out edge eachother to get reacts like dopamine seeking sheep.
Thanks bro❤️

idk man @Yellow_fever_cel should neck asap tho
Bloody fuck off subhuman nigger nigga spic beaner cracker honkey gook chink paki kike motherfucking cocksucking fanny licking crap consuming bastard arsehole bitch coon negro stupid retarded insane crazy mad bugger piss-drinking shit-eating wazzock git sod bint munter minger prick twat pussy minge dickhead knob cunt wanker son of an uncle tom:ogre:.

once you die what your parents will feel wont even matter cuz youre already dead u cant feel stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13511 and Htobrother
Ok then
when I was 17 I thought nihilism was the shit:ROFLMAO:
yeah but then u get bored of using nihilism as a defense mechanism so you end up just believing in realism

Attachments

• DA5CF8A9-E178-4EC0-BC20-B4D3ECE60714.jpeg
    DA5CF8A9-E178-4EC0-BC20-B4D3ECE60714.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 21
In all seriousness i wish everything is ok w/ u OP

Buy hookers, do drugs

Start taking a bunch of ego boosting drugs and start making friends.

Cope, you are just too much of a scared pussy to do it. Dont worry, so am I. If i had the actual real courage to kill myself i would legit blow my head out right in front of my mom after telling her my entire life story and how because of her shitty curry genetics, me and 1 billion+ other people are not even regarded as humans to be taken seriously by the rest of the world. I would tell her how much i hate having been born curry, and that ive had suicidal thoughts ever since i was 11, and now i am going to finally act on them right in front of her face, so that she can see with her own eyes how much i hate myself.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus