I want to physically slaughter every person here except a few.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
I want to do it like a Protestant crusader

because they watch cat torture?

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
because they watch cat torture?
Yep. That's part of it. Those ppl ik are destined for Eternal Torment.

I'm just speaking in general. To the average user I meet here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 14vic and Yliaster
You are too low t and fat and depressed and hormonal imbalance, your dad is a bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, USERΝAME, RichardSpencel and 2 others
You are too low t and fat and depressed and hormonal imbalance, your dad is a bitch
You're like 30 on loads of roids and act more emotional than me cuz ur body is all fucked up from roids and full of estrogen

Still incel

Prob shrunken genitals and gyno

Need to take 10000 other needles in ur ass to counter the sides :ogre::feelswhy:

Hairloss

Full of estrogen.

Your entire family is a wageslave like you while my family doesn't need to work a day in our life.

Imagine doing all that to your incel body and still posting on here get ready for Eternal Torment u demonized joke.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::lul::lul::lul:(y)

You're like 30 on loads of roids and act more emotional than me cuz ur body is all fucked up from roids and full of estrogen

Still incel

Prob shrunken genitals and gyno

Need to take 10000 other needles in ur ass to counter the sides :ogre::feelswhy:

Hairloss

Full of estrogen.

Your entire family is a wageslave like you while my family doesn't need to work a day in our life.

Imagine doing all thst to your incel body and still posting on here get ready for Eternal Torment u demonized joked.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::lul::lul::lul:(y)
No no no, you're the one full of estrogen. You're fat, and estrogen is created in fat tissue. Plus I'm lean now which is low estrogen, I also use arimidex to lower my estrogen.

The stuff I say are true, while the stuff you say are just for the sake of insulting, and not true at all. Is your dad a bitch? Yes, do I have high estrogen? No, do you have high estrogen? Yes. Do I have hair loss? No, do you have hair loss from low testosterone? Yes. Am I a wageslave? No, not at all. Does your family have to work? Yes, they have to. Is christianity true? No.

geee wiz I hope Im not on your list....... 😰👉👈

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
No no no, you're the one full of estrogen. You're fat, and estrogen is created in fat tissue. Plus I'm lean now which is low estrogen, I also use arimidex to lower my estrogen.

The stuff I say are true, while the stuff you say are just for the sake of insulting, and not true at all. Is your dad a bitch? Yes, do I have high estrogen? No, do you have high estrogen? Yes. Do I have hair loss? No, do you have hair loss from low testosterone? Yes. Am I a wageslave? No, not at all. Does your family have to work? Yes, they have to. Is christianity true? No.
If u reply after me or before then u admit everything I say is true about u and u admit ur wrong.:lul::ROFLMAO:

My dad and i can wake up when ever we want and get 100 vacation beach houses around Europe while u are a roided 30 year old poor joke cursed by GOD and going to Eternal Torment as I laugh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Yliaster
If u reply after me or before then u admit everything I say is true about u and u admit ur wrong.:lul::ROFLMAO:

My dad and i can wake up when ever we want and get 100 vacation beach houses around Europe while u are a roided 30 year old poor joke cursed by GOD and going to Eternal Torment as I laugh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:
Lol, yall dont wake up whenever yall want. You cant get 100 vacation beach houses. Show proof that u can bitch show proof, you are dickriding your dad btw

Lol, yall dont wake up whenever yall want. You cant get 100 vacation beach houses. Show proof that u can bitch show proof, you are dickriding your dad btw
Hahaha u replied satanic wageslave loser LOL:lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

u lose on here and at life. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

Scream for me in HELL loser I will laugh then too LOLOLOL :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: GOD must hate u.

Hahaha u replied satanic wageslave loser LOL:lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Scream for me in HELL loser I will laugh then too LOLOLOL :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: GOD must hate u.
Lmao bro are u 11 years old? I didnt even read that part i didnt see it since i dont read ur posts fully :lul::lul::lul:

Lmao bro are u 11 years old? I didnt even read that part i didnt see it since i dont read ur posts fully :lul::lul::lul:

I would fucking rip out your esophagus and slice it horizontally through with a kitchen knife and then rip your jaw open and collect your teeth and put them in a leather pouch made from your skin after i flayed your mother

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic and USERΝAME
I would fucking rip out your esophagus and slice it horizontally through with a kitchen knife and then rip your jaw open and collect your teeth and put them in a leather pouch made from your skin after i flayed your mother
JESUS is sending u to ETERNAL TORMENT HE Crushed ur father satans skull with HIS Heel in the cross! :lul:

JESUS is sending u to ETERNAL TORMENT HE Crushed ur father satans skull with HIS HEEL :lul:
Jesus is a fucking faggot gay Jewish desert hippie hahaha :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL i thought you had to turn the other cheek when I bitchslap you then pray for me christcuck cmon now

Jesus is a fucking faggot gay Jewish desert hippie hahaha :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL i thought you had to turn the other cheek when I bitchslap you then pray for me christcuck cmon now
See I knew it! I can usually tell who's who spiritually.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon