I want to rape and kill my friend in gta

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
She was looking after my cat while i was away and when i picked her up there was blunt roaches all around her bed, prob drugged my cat

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Latinolooksmaxxer, sportsmogger and 3 others
Disgusting slut with shit hygeine

the fakecel doesn't want his cat to have any fun

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, GabachoCopium, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Take the catpill brudda

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, descension, The Grinch and 1 other person
Did your cat fuck her?

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and N1666
Dude are u retarded? They procreate
Bro what? I can't tell if you are trolling, or genuinely a bit slow in the head. If cats don't have penises then tell me, how do they procreate?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Bro what? I can't tell if you are trolling, or genuinely a bit slow in the head. If cats don't have penises then tell me, how do they procreate?
What the fuck are you on about?

This is what happends when u consume anime and liberal propoganda bro piss off we dont want ur kind here.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Do you think every living creature on this planet has to have a penis to procreate? Male cats have a penis anyway

What the fuck are you on about?

This is what happends when u consume anime and liberal propoganda bro piss off we dont want ur kind here.
😂😂 your response is still visible thru my comment
Wtf lol, how are they supposed to reproduce then?
Over for you buddy boyo, don't try to play it off as trolling now :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
😂😂 your response is still visible thru my comment

Over for you buddy boyo, don't try to play it off as trolling now :ogre:
Im not trolling your genuinely a retard if you think cats cant reproduce lol

Jfl at your otaku brain

Do you think every living creature on this planet has to have a penis to procreate? Male cats have a penis anyway
JFL at you trying to sound so smart when you have no point. Uhm actually 🤓🤓. Show me mammals with no vagina or penis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and N1666
Im not trolling your genuinely a retard if you think cats cant reproduce lol

Jfl at your otaku brain
You deadass genuinely though cats have no dicks, over for this forum's IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and lemonnz
JFL at you trying to sound so smart when you have no point. Uhm actually 🤓🤓. Show me mammals with no vagina or penis
How am I trying to sound “so smart” lmao, you are just a low iq faggot. You said cats can’t reproduce if they don’t have a penis, yet there’s animals without a penis/vagina who reproduce. That was my point

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
You deadass genuinely though cats have no dicks, over for this forum's IQ.
What are you dumb?

How do you think they procreate you stupid cunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Alucard69
Half this forum is 80 IQ and the other half like 140
Don't tell me your taking his side?

READ THE ENTIRE ARGUMENT

Im cooking this nigga with logic

• JFL

READ THE ENTIRE ARGUMENT

No lol you said cats don’t have dicks then edited your post to cover up

• +1
Are you fucking stupid?

If cats dont have penises how do you think they procreate

Jfl not even Mr Robet could save your 50iq dalit brain

• JFL

READ THE ENTIRE ARGUMENT

Did your cat fuck her?
fucking lol at this utter freak asking if OPs cat fucked a human in the first place. He probably raped his cat before which is why he thinks he’s an expert on feline genitalia

• JFL
Reactions: KevinDurder
How am I trying to sound “so smart” lmao, you are just a low iq faggot. You said cats can’t reproduce if they don’t have a penis, yet there’s animals without a penis/vagina who reproduce. That was my point
There are no mammals that don't have a penis or vagina basically
He knows, he's just trying to come off as a troll, because he realized he fucked up
fucking lol at this utter freak asking if OPs cat fucked a human in the first place. He probably raped his cat before which is why he thinks he’s an expert on feline genitalia
I hope for your sake you're below 16 lol, also jfl @ you genuinely putting a thumbs up to @KevinDurder even tho he's clearly trolling atp

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and N1666
There are no mammals that don't have a penis or vagina basically

He knows, he's just trying to come off as a troll, because he realized he fucked up

I hope for your sake you're below 16 lol, also jfl @ you genuinely putting a thumbs up to @KevinDurder even tho he's clearly trolling atp
YEah totally bro! I Learned that cats have dicks and now im just trolling bro

You dumb fkn cunt

Itachi put orochimaru in his grave cope

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Why are you trying to act like I’m being immature when you asked if OPs cat fucked a human? :lul: Only a weird cunt with the humour of a child would ask that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69, try2beme and KevinDurder
Why are you trying to act like I’m being immature when you asked if OPs cat fucked a human? :lul: Only a weird cunt with the humour of a child would ask that.
Ok i'll explain

You realized I was right all along in what I said then? But you still decided to chimp out and thumbs up the other guys' replies and even though he was in the wrong, because you got ragefueled right?

I don't care if you call me childish or weird because of humour, that's not relevant to me. We are on an obscure internet forum

Make whatever conclusion you want to

• JFL
3 replies before the whole thread turned into cat sex. Furry forum confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Ok i'll explain

You realized I was right all along in what I said then? But you still decided to chimp out and thumbs up the other guys' replies and even though he was in the wrong, because you got ragefueled right?

I don't care if you call me childish or weird because of humour, that's not relevant to me. We are on an obscure internet forum

Make whatever conclusion you want to
You haven’t been right once, but sure whatever helps feed your delusion. I’m caging at you crying like an insecure cuck because I reacted with a thumbs up to someone else’s reply :lul:. Now please stop barking at me like the dog you are before I spike your cortisol even more.

• Hmm...
You haven’t been right once, but sure whatever helps feed your delusion. I’m caging at you crying like an insecure cuck because I reacted with a thumbs up to someone else’s reply :lul:. Now please stop barking at me like the dog you are before I spike your cortisol even more.
When was I wrong? If you're not trolling, you're a brainlet, or just skimmed thru the thread without reading.

But nvm you're baiting me probably so whatever

• JFL
When was I wrong? If you're not trolling, you're a brainlet, or just skimmed thru the thread without reading.

But nvm you're baiting me probably so whatever
Keep coping with “muh rage bait!!!”

Ok incase you aren't i'll make a simple thread, so even sub-50IQ monkeys could understand

I'll tag
How about you stop being a faggot and letting me get to your head. Do you not see how pathetic you are?

• +1
How about you stop being a faggot and letting me get to your head. Do you not see how pathetic you are?
I'm aware. You are wasting your time just as much, it goes both ways

• +1
Let’s just call it the end here. I shouldn’t have been so harsh with my words.
Sure, i still think i was a 100% right, but you just got mad, bcs I said you were trying to act smart with the emojis lol

• JFL