I want to rope right now again, I wish euthanasia was legal for depressed and neurodivergent people

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
If anyone ever finds any quick painless methods that are not guns, drug overdose or something hard to access like that dm me.

Also what happen to @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Darkeningstar
Thread 'The only 100% guaranteed method of suicide (study of over 287 attempts)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-on...f-suicide-study-of-over-287-attempts.1093341/

Go to the top of a parking garage, take drugs, hang off the ledge and then you will eventually do it. What’s going on with you that makes you want to rope anyways?
So many thing I don’t have the enegy to mmm right now to say. But I don’t think I want to do that method it likely will not works and I rather a method more private no in public. If I was to do a public one it would probably get hit by a train but idk the success rate

• +1
Reactions: watah
So many thing I don’t have the enegy to mmm right now to say. But I don’t think I want to do that method it likely will not works and I rather a method more private no in public. If I was to do a public one it would probably get hit by a train but idk the success rate
High enough building will drop you straight down to hell.

Don't do that

Go through old threads I’m pretty sure there’s some helium suicide methods. You will probably be too scared to pull it off anyways

High enough building will drop you straight down to hell.

Don't do that
The building method is not ameeliable for painless yes so many people did it in cases they didn’t die they were lying there in extreme pain not able to move or scream