I want to rope so bad.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
if i dont rope,
i will have asian phenotypes which are just biologically fucking ugly until the day i die. (no brow ridge, flat and long maxilla, bug eyes etc)
i needa spend my whole youth away to earn money and recover from surgery to be less disgusting gook.
would probably still not be able to find woman who are attracted to me.
i was destined to get no youthful experiences, nor genuine attraction towards me. (even gooks are not interested in me, nor do i. i hate them more than black women since i hate every flat things in the world)
its all i want from life and i can't get. what's the point. im not interested in betabuxxing. and now are you gonna say i gotta lower my standard and betabuxx?
and yeah girls are not everything of life but it is definitely huge chunk of overall life happiness aren't they? if you deny the importance of women why are you even here go inceltears.
and don't say some bluepilled stuff in order to make it look hopeful. 'its over' is so much better to hear.
it actually bothers me so much that almost everyone agrees i look utter genetic trash but still saying i gotta work hard or im beta cuck. why should i not rope?
its really hard to have motivation to work on myself since i look hideous as fuck. because i know it will never get me far.
fuck but my mom is disturbing. she will be sad if i die.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, SHARK, Roping Subhuman and 1 other person
just do it

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and toolateforme
dn rdd

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Sad shit, man.
used to be ok but i feel anxiety and depression because of people keep saying i gotta do something in same time they admit i am facially deformed subhuman.

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan
D
if i dont rope,
i will have asian phenotypes which are just biologically fucking ugly until the day i die. (no brow ridge, flat and long maxilla, bug eyes etc)
i needa spend my whole youth away to earn money and recover from surgery to be less disgusting gook.
i was destined to get no youthful experiences, nor genuine attraction towards me. (even gooks are not interested in me, nor do i. i hate them more than black women since i hate every flat things in the world)
its all i want from life and i can't get. what's the point. im not interested in betabuxxing. and now are you gonna say i gotta lower my standard and betabuxx?
and yeah girls are not everything of life but it is definitely huge chunk of overall life happiness aren't they? if you deny the importance of women why are you even here go inceltears.
and don't say some bluepilled stuff in order to make it look hopeful. 'its over' is so much better to hear.
it actually bothers me so much that almost everyone agrees i look utter genetic trash but still saying i gotta work hard or im beta cuck. why should i not rope?
its really hard to have motivation to work on myself since i look hideous as fuck. because i know it will never get me far.
Don’t do it boyo. Your mother will be shattered and her life will be ruined. Think about ur parents reaction, don’t put them in that place.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and toolateforme
used to be ok but i feel anxiety and depression because of people keep saying i gotta do something in same time they admit i am facially deformed subhuman.
Damn, man.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
moneymaxxx and then rope

• Hmm...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and toolateforme
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pisslord and toolateforme
Dont do it be grateful you aren’t medically deformed and can function in society

Dont do it bro!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and toolateforme
Heroin od imo

Also don’t live for your parents sake lol , there the ones that made u subhuman in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Framletgod and toolateforme

• Love it
Dont do it be grateful you aren’t medically deformed and can function in society
i would prefer to be medically deformed so there will be no hesitation to suicide.
at least i can dream of being chad and happily die. even if i will never reincarnate still i will not regret.

Dont do it brother

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Don't rope, just climb that wall of autism you typed and jump off

Go ER

• JFL
if i dont rope,

• +1
Same, I'm ngl I would've roped by now but the problem is I'm an only child. If I rope the family bloodline ends with me and there won't be anyone to take care of my parents.
And hey look on the bright side, at least you weren't born a curry. That truly is a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and toolateforme
We all want to rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and toolateforme
call me blue pilled or whatever but a life as a sexually frustrated male is still better than being a legit autist, in a wheelchair or something severe like that.

We have hard lives, but it’s not worth offing yourself my friend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme and Demir
if i dont rope,

BE CAREFUL OF FBI. IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT THAN DON'T MAKE A POST ABOUT IT.