i want to ruin my best friend's relationship

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
so a few months ago my best, closest friend since we were 9 years old who i've done literally everything with (lifting, gaming, school, sports, etc) got his first girlfriend after we both looksmaxxed hard (i carried him with my knowledge jfl)

anyway because of him finally experiencing condom sex and having a girlfriend he now thinks hes the shit compared to me (even though ive had sex multiple times and he knows it)

is disrespectful as fuck to me, thinks hes way more mature than me, talks shit about me to my friends, and says shit like "i dont think he can get a girlfriend"

first of all motherfucker, you are dating a literal whore. he told he his girlfriend "used to be a whore" (no such thing. once a whore, always a whore.) i am very selective and have had many options if i wanted to be in a relationship and he knows it too

the fucking girl hes dating i wouldnt do anything but hook up with her and LATA BITCH if i were him, id only ltr a PERFECT VIRGIN WOMAN

cant stand this fucker thinking hes better than me because i choose to not be in a relationship and just have girls for fucking, i actually have ill will for him and his relationship, i want a blackpill FORCED down his mouth.

is this wrong of me? he is my long long time friend and has been very good to me in the past. idk bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, karbo, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
he’s stuck in the pussy trance.

let him live this out and once they break up, he will realize what an asshole he was.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470, RAITEIII and 3 others
he’s stuck in the pussy trance.

let him live this out and once they break up, he will realize what an asshole he was.
id love nothing more than for him to get a blackpill forced down his mouth so he comes crawling back to me saying i was right about LITERALLY everything. but i havent decided yet whether or not i'll forgive him. guess it depends on how he says it and what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i fukked ur frienk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cleftcel, SikKunt and ZyzzReincarnate
Why does it piss you off so much? Kettle -black

Why does it piss you off so much?
wouldnt you be pissed off at a delusional person shittalking you and acting all high and mighty over nothing?

especially when its your own stubborn ass friend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
wouldnt you be pissed off at a delusional person shittalking you and acting all high and mighty over nothing?

especially when its your own stubborn ass friend?
Pretty much most people I come in contact with tbh, Just confronting him about talking shit about you, not cool, supposed to be friend etc. That will make him feel like shit if hes a good guy, if not he will keep doing it so no harm done knowing your friends an ass.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
If possible
Fuck his gf

Pretty much most people I come in contact with tbh
someone who thought so similarly to me is blinded by his emotions to this whore female.

i cant stand people who put emotions ahead of logic
If possible
Fuck his gf
Definitely impossible, she hates my guts

fukkk him in the asshole

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Cleftcel, Ritalincel and 1 other person
hes insecure move on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
someone who thought so similarly to me is blinded by his emotions to this whore female.

i cant stand people who put emotions ahead of logic

Definitely impossible, she hates my guts
Sorry skimmed the post add TLDR next time.

Yeah I feel you, good chance they break up soon anyway and then you can rub his face in it if you want.

Sorry skimmed the post add TLDR next time.

Yeah I feel you, good chance they break up soon anyway and then you can rub his face in it if you want.
they are in the honeymoon phase of their relationship currently but i'll see how things end up. im very perceptive and blackpilled af lol so i'll know when things start to go down hill. cannot wait for the day this man comes crawling to me realizing ive been right all along about everything ive ever said and he'll respect me forever whether or not i accept his apology

fukkk him in the asshole

• +1
Reactions: Tony
they are in the honeymoon phase of their relationship currently but i'll see how things end up. im very perceptive and blackpilled af lol so i'll know when things start to go down hill. cannot wait for the day this man comes crawling to me realizing ive been right all along about everything ive ever said and he'll respect me forever whether or not i accept his apology
Yeah up to 1 year, give it 2 if he is clingy and she will break it up or cuck him. The problem comes if they made it to 4 years or more and are both insecure enough to latch on to each other and become co dependent. At that time you might have to sabotage their relationship to make sure you win.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I hate betabux who brag about it and consider themselves superior to other people.

Like you're making love with Chad's cumdumpster and think you're the shit for getting sloppy seconds

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
He sounds like a complete asshole lol, phase his ass out of your life and get better friends
if another male disrespects me I legit lose all interest in pursuing a friendship

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, IWantToMax, Bimax and 1 other person
If they aren't blackpilled and have an account on here then they aren't your friends. Just normies, who happen to know you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk and duckpeter8000

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2486
Jfl what a shit friend tbh

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and LordNorwood
"I chose to not have a relationship and just have girls for fucking"
"Permanant rottage"

Which one is it boyo?