I want to run a test cycle and need help

Heirio

Heirio

boo
I want to run a test cycle, but there is no way my parents would approve (I live with them) and I wouldn't be able to visit doctors or anything for bloodwork and checkups/etc. Is it possible for me to run an entire test cycle (with PCT and everything included) completely on my own?

I don't know any sources for test either tbh, or even how to inject.

Last edited:
Go to r/steroids and read their wiki. Plenty of people have listed sources on this site as well

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, balding17yomanletcel, Heirio and 1 other person
I want to run a test cycle, but there is no way my parents would approve (I live with them) and I wouldn't be able to visit doctors or anything. Is it possible for me to run an entire test cycle (with PCT and everything included) completely on my own?

I don't know any sources for test either tbh, or even how to inject.
Yes of course, why the fuck do you need your parents permission??? You just expect your doctor to give you roids LMAO???

go to mesorx to find a source. Best beginner cycle is 500 test and 25mg aromasin every 3 days

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Don't do steroids if you are under 20. Ur gonna fuck up your endocrine system

Yes of course, why the fuck do you need your parents permission??? You just expect your doctor to give you roids LMAO???
nigga did i say that? I meant a doctor for bloodwork and shit etc, very important shit that I wouldn't be able to get.
I'm 18 brah i'm an oldcel compared to this forums average user

nigga did i say that? I meant a doctor for bloodwork and shit etc, very important shit that I wouldn't be able to get.

I'm 18 brah i'm an oldcel compared to this forums average user
But why even bring up parents / doctors permission?

What was your plan? Tell a doctor “hey help me do steroids” :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

no you go to a private lab for that shit lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio and Incoming
You don’t need a family doctor to get blood work. Just schedule an appointment at quest nigga

• Woah
And you should only need to worry about bloods for measuring estrogen to get your AI dialed in. A Test only cycle has mild sides. You’d need to worry more if you do tren.

• +1
But why even bring up parents / doctors permission?

What was your plan? Tell a doctor “hey help me do steroids” :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

no you go to a private lab for that shit lmao.
bruh that's why i'm asking, i don't even know where bloodwork is done :lul:

My plan is to hide the fact that i have test from everyone including my parents, and was wondering if doing it alone without bloodwork and shit is too dangerous
And you should only need to worry about bloods for measuring estrogen to get your AI dialed in. A Test only cycle has mild sides. You’d need to worry more if you do tren.
thanks doc

You sound like an innocent child

• +1
Reactions: Piro, Incoming, Heirio and 1 other person
There are services that send packages to prick your blood and give results online

• +1
You sound like an innocent child
When it comes to steroids in general I have 0 knowledge tbh so it comes off that way ngl

• +1
Reactions: Cope
When it comes to steroids in general I have 0 knowledge tbh so it comes off that way ngl
Test is extremely mild tbh, you only need to worry about Gyno imo. Just make sure you take your AI, and increase it if your nips are painful. You may as well just be on test all through puberty btw to max out gains

Don’t do it
Only do it if you have a REALLY good source at least 23-24, already look impressive as a natty. If you think a test cycle is gonna transform ur body ur in for a rude awakening

Test is extremely mild tbh, you only need to worry about Gyno imo. Just make sure you take your AI, and increase it if your nips are painful. You may as well just be on test all through puberty btw to max out gains
Yes goy, be on test on puberty to become manlet

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Reading your post i can see you are inexperienced and that you don't know shit about steroids.
I will guarantee you you will fuck up your body.
And if you did your research you wouldn't be here asking such dumb questions.

And you are 18? How long have you been training? You are not even done growing.

you don't know what you're talking about.
retarded fearmongering.

fking retard at least train natty for 2 years before u roid. if ur have half decent genetics you can get a slayer physqiue in that time frame.

No hate but you don't even know where to get bloods and you'd be willing to pin random shit in your body?
Imma send you real test just send me money via btc :lul:

Why are u running a test cycle? Run the actual one :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Heirio
Why are u running a test cycle? Run the actual one :lul: