I want to see face of all nigga claim to get IOIs

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Mistral
all these niggas on this site that claiming all the IOIs they get everytime they leave the house. I want to see your face alongside this claim u lying hoe. What a bitch looked at you one time?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Aero, GabachoCopium and 10 others
IMG 0089

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Saisei, urukhaiascension and 9 others
I'm 5"6 with Chadlite face

Smv in the gutter but I'm still stared at constantly

niggas who don't get ioi's aren't just subhuman. They are inhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, urukhaiascension, ascension and 5 others
I'm 5"6 with Chadlite face

Smv in the gutter but I'm still stared at constantly

niggas who don't get ioi's aren't just subhuman. They are inhuman
Have you posted ur face before?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
all these niggas on this site that claiming all the IOIs they get everytime they leave the house. I want to see your face alongside this claim u lying hoe. What a bitch looked at you one time?
It depends on the context and your definition of ioi. Common ioi? yes. Useful ioi? no

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: heightmaxxing, zub111, Imretarded? and 1 other person
funky gets ioi's at the jym daily
4228216 IMG 20240705 225005

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, normie_joe, heightmaxxing and 4 others
Don't fixate on IOIs, seriously

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and UrGirlsMcm
IMG 1885

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, heightmaxxing and sickdawgie
It depends on the context and your definition of ioi. Common ioi? yes. Useful ioi? no
common ioi: she asks for sex

useful ioi: she gives bank details

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, urukhaiascension, heightmaxxing and 2 others
Why have you aged out of ur IOIs? Are you not aging well?
Not for that, I wrote it elsewhere. However, don't take it literally, it is likely to be "very often" not always

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing and sickdawgie
Snapchat 280784717

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, FacialStructure404, urukhaiascension and 2 others
i get a ton of iois a day, hundreds if i’m in a busy place, pretty sure it’s because of my height (6”5 high mtn). but 85-90% of the time people just look and don’t approach / say anything so iois are pretty useless

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and FacialStructure404
i get a ton of iois a day, hundreds if i’m in a busy place, pretty sure it’s because of my height (6”5 high mtn). but 85-90% of the time people just look and don’t approach / say anything so iois are pretty useless
I tried saying that I see tall chinlets get IOIs before anyone else (not saying thats you but im making a point) and the response I got was nah they are probably more confident than you!

• Hmm...
Reactions: zub111
funky gets ioi's at the jym daily
View attachment 3026786
lol he made plenty of theard where he complains he does not get anything. Pretty brutal for bodymaxed 6.0 guy with all fraud possible. Thick beard is huge looksmin if u are 20s.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
i will send u mine

Is that even ios? How many people see 6.5 daily? Not many. U have circus freak halo.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I got IOIs even when looksminned and fatcelled, Its Not that Big of a Deal. Approaches are very very rare tho

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
It's not hard to believe when you find out what some users here consider IOIs

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, FacialStructure404 and sickdawgie
None of those people claim are ios. Real ios is when girls are looking u like magnet. Thats is sign that u are attractive to them.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and FacialStructure404
It's not hard to believe when you found out what some users here consider IOIs
Yea I disregard anything that isn't an approach mostly. But apparently you can't be HTN if you dont get woman begging to fuck everytime you leave the house. Maybe if you are walking around with your abs out or some shit. But I doubt that people act that way generally.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Ricky212
Yea I disregard anything that isn't an approach mostly. But apparently you can't be HTN if you dont get woman begging to fuck everytime you leave the house. Maybe if you are walking around with your abs out or some shit. But I doubt that people act that way generally.
Edit

Is that even ios? How many people see 6.5 daily? Not many. U have circus freak halo.
lol sounds like giga cope, tell tyler maher that and literally any nba star, foids worship height, you can say circus freak if they are 7ft+ , and 6”5 isn’t rare in london, there are 3 people in my class of 16 who are all 6”5+

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie

4228968 3968874 IMG 2048

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and sickdawgie
lol sounds like giga cope, tell tyler maher that and literally any nba star, foids worship height, you can say circus freak if they are 7ft+ , and 6”5 isn’t rare in london, there are 3 people in my class of 16 who are all 6”5+
Over?

Attachments

• DE4BDB9F-55F5-4B06-B19B-AE3CF00DB884.jpeg
    DE4BDB9F-55F5-4B06-B19B-AE3CF00DB884.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 0
i never got ioi but i always show my face