I want to sleep forever

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Not to be a corny philosophical ah blud but like I don’t want to be in this terrible world anymore. Everything is so fucked. People die every day. Some people will never find love bc of things they can’t control. Burn victims. Disabled people. Etc. they will never be truly fulfilled. This world is evil and I hate it

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, Clqs and halloweed
Neither will I

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I’ll never be fulfilled because I am ugly

Not to be a corny philosophical ah blud but like I don’t want to be in this terrible world anymore. Everything is so fucked. People die every day. Some people will never find love bc of things they can’t control. Burn victims. Disabled people. Etc. they will never be truly fulfilled. This world is evil and I hate it
I think about this too, but be grateful you’re alive some babies don’t even live to a year.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed
same..

• +1
Hahhaahahah i find it funny when i see people like yall "oh bro i wish i died and slept forever this world is evil" If you fucked a girl u wouldnt think like that anymore

Hahhaahahah i find it funny when i see people like yall "oh bro i wish i died and slept forever this world is evil" If you fucked a girl u wouldnt think like that anymore
yeah

• WTF
Reactions: asdvek
I’ve thought this too before but really there’s beauty to this world it comes at times we don’t think of and then we get fogged by posts of bad stuff so we forget

• +1
I might go to bed soon because I didn’t sleep tonight have a good one

• +1