I want to smash Xangsane‘s face in

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
Anyone else feel this way?

Whenever I see this stupid curry‘s larps or avatars I think about how I would slowly kill this motherfucker and how much fun I‘d have with it.

Literally nothing triggers me more than this 26 year old truecel and his vying for attention. Muh only ethnics can have big lips, everyone else got lip fillers. How can you be such a retard.

IMG 3843

Am I too muscular? Could I model? Do I look prettyboy? Squishy Squishy?!

KILL YOURSELF!

IMG 3846

But what about meee???

IMG 3845

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, boyopower23, Zikel_Nut and 15 others
fuck that nigga he laughed at my brutally Hgh deformed face and I’m one step closer to roping before my surgeries in a couple months because of him

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, SonOfDarkseid, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
@Xangsane is a fraud

fire kill GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and LampPostPrime
@Xangsane
Confession: I hate your hurricane threads

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and LampPostPrime
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Xangsane, illoan82 and 4 others
fuck that nigga he laughed at my brutally Hgh deformed face and I’m one step closer to roping before my surgeries in a couple months because of him
dont worry hes the only user i hate on this forum i agree with everything that op has said

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 28722
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, Xangsane and LampPostPrime
why?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane and Akhi
He claims to have a Muslim gf
wow, so a chadlite needs to really on his parents getting him an arranged marriage? crazy

dont worry hes the only user i hate on this forum i agree with everything that op has said
we need to take him and drown him in Mumbai sewers

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Xangsane, horizontallytall and 3 others
wow, so a chadlite needs to really on his parents getting him an arranged marriage? crazy
no chadlite would have 90k posts here jfl he's obviously some larper who's very concerned about white people taking ethnic's "features"

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Xangsane, horizontallytall and 2 others
no chadlite would have 90k posts here jfl he's obviously some larper who's very concerned about white people taking ethnic's "features"
total xangsane death

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Xangsane, horizontallytall and 2 others
Maybe you should paint a picture. This anger can't be good for you.

• WTF
Reactions: lelouch
Death to Xangsane

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, horizontallytall, Akhi and 1 other person
Wdym bro? He’s very clearly chadlite. Everyone on .org is 8PSL 6’3 with an 8 inch cock.

• JFL
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, Xangsane, horizontallytall and 1 other person
we need to take him and drown him in Mumbai sewers
also i read your post don't lose hope, bigger ears and nose are fixable easily and guaranteed and im sure you can combat the other side effects too

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 28722
also i read your post don't lose hope, bigger ears and nose are fixable easily and guaranteed and im sure you can combat the other side effects too
ive came to the conclusion if I can hold out a bit longer til I’m 18 in 13 months I’ll be ok. My mom said she will help me get rhino and stuff. I think Hgh also might’ve made my jaw messed up and chin it rly messed me up and I have better after pics that rly show the changes now. I’ll get geino and rhino and fix my wrinkles now and I’ll be good. I think by 20 I’ll be Mtn again

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
ive came to the conclusion if I can hold out a bit longer til I’m 18 in 13 months I’ll be ok. My mom said she will help me get rhino and stuff. I think Hgh also might’ve made my jaw messed up and chin it rly messed me up and I have better after pics that rly show the changes now. I’ll get geino and rhino and fix my wrinkles now and I’ll be good. I think by 20 I’ll be Mtn again
what could it have done to your jaw and chin? grew the bone itself in an unnatural way? its sweet your mom is helping you and yes i'm sure it'll be fixable and after you become mtn you can then ascend from there in your 20s there is lots of time in life left

Tasteless

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
I just want to cum on his bubble butt that he keeps showing here

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, Xangsane and Deleted member 30679
I just want to cum on his bubble butt that he keeps showing here

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
Wow, I never thought someone could be so jealous of the resident prettyboy tempestologist!

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Anyone else feel this way?

Whenever I see this stupid curry‘s larps or avatars I think about how I would slowly kill this motherfucker and how much fun I‘d have with it.

Literally nothing triggers me more than this 26 year old truecel and his vying for attention. Muh only ethnics can have big lips, everyone else got lip fillers. How can you be such a retard.

View attachment 2470817

Am I too muscular? Could I model? Do I look prettyboy? Squishy Squishy?!

KILL YOURSELF!

View attachment 2470824

But what about meee???

View attachment 2470825
That image is disturbing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back